What's new

Fusion 1 - Test Cyp & Arimidex

Jdave

Registered
For a second I got excited and I thought lab name was simply “fusion” and thread was about 1-test cyp (ie DHB)
And thought to myself “the raws are finally hitting Canada” since genetec and apparently Pareto have or soon will have DHB
lol oh well.

I’ve also heard nothing about this lab. Are these items you’ve obtained or are curios about obtaining?

Gass222

Registered
For a second I got excited and I thought lab name was simply “fusion” and thread was about 1-test cyp (ie DHB)
And thought to myself “the raws are finally hitting Canada” since genetec and apparently Pareto have or soon will have DHB
lol oh well.

I’ve also heard nothing about this lab. Are these items you’ve obtained or are curios about obtaining?
Pareto dose carry DHB 75mg/ml ..it’s just new on there listing.

nm85

Registered
Iv also seen this around the GTA area and knew a guy who used it but never did myself

Sabre Star

Administrator
I’m also not a fan of the amber vials for obvious reasons. @Nibiru
I never understood why some labs seal their oral products with those hideous wraps. It serves absolutely no purpose. If they felt the need to do it, the clear ones are much more appealing - though the seal under the cap should be enough to do the trick 😁

Never heard of them.

juicey8826

Registered
I’m also not a fan of the amber vials for obvious reasons. @Nibiru
I never understood why some labs seal their oral products with those hideous wraps. It serves absolutely no purpose. If they felt the need to do it, the clear ones are much more appealing - though the seal under the cap should be enough to do the trick 😁

Never heard of them.
Feels legit with the wrapping like it’s pharam grade

Truefighter

Registered
Products from Fusion have always worked well for me. Have a local connect for them and although it’s not the best I used, it is decent stuff

shift_e

Registered
I've used their "superdrol' and "oral tren", and tbh, I didn't notice much (but again, full disclosure, I was cutting for a show at the time).

But between the two, my ALT, AST, and GFR bloods were fucked right up... So, it's in tune with injectable tren. I'm inclined to believe it's alright. My Dr told me to.get off right after the show or asap.

Based that, I can tell u they do cause harm, just I didn't see the results I was looking for.... Mind u, again, I was cutting, so take that with a grain.of.salt.

Bottom line, if I had a choice, if go.with some of the more reputable brands listed on this form. However, if you're in a pinch, this should be fine, I would imagine.