What's new

Fusion Labs

Thread starter #1

bigbr0nx

Registered
Hey guys, so I had the fortunate luck to meet someone working with Fusion and I gotta say A+ service, great looking products but also feeling great 4 weeks out from a regional show here. I look forward to posting bloodwork post Nationals in 10 weeks but so far everything has been great and the Arimidex has been up to par. Thats one I have noticed a good difference. Same mg same dose than Transfusion and Apoxar I was using but looking dryer and less puff than usual. Let me know of you guys care or have used in the past.

FYI We dont get much good stuff in Quebec. This was a great find!(for me atleast)

Br0nx

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Banned #4
yes fusion 1 labs is good-- im in bc and my friend is selling lots of this fusion 1 labs gear------ it is good as any i have tried and as you will see here it will get negative reviews because it aint being sold on here--ha - ha all the bad reviews you read here most are actually really great gear- politics of each board

Thread starter #5

bigbr0nx

Registered
Its a good lab and so far no pip.. Getting some more today, so far my best contest prep results.

Its a lab I never tried, but the ones I talked with all said they like Fusion.

So enjoy, you gear & good luck at your show.:)

Thread starter #9

bigbr0nx

Registered
I know saying others labs are good isn't a popular thing on this board but i have to be honest. So far so good! If that ever changes or i feel i am once again gambling on my results, ill be the first to openly talk about it. Its been hard to find a good reliable source and yes some of the popular sources here are very good but there are others and I think when something works well why not be honest about it.

mr.smith

Registered
I know saying others labs are good isn't a popular thing on this board but i have to be honest. So far so good! If that ever changes or i feel i am once again gambling on my results, ill be the first to openly talk about it. Its been hard to find a good reliable source and yes some of the popular sources here are very good but there are others and I think when something works well why not be honest about it.

You're right, it's a very political atmosphere when it comes to AAS since there's money involved. I've been there, you post something with honesty and you'd be labeled promoting/ selling a competitors product. Depends on what board and what products you're talking about. All the best bro.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

sierra69

Registered
I just saw pics of Fusion somewhere else but they look nothing like the gear pics you posted. Did they change there labels?

sierra69

Registered
I just noticed there are two different labs. The pics that I just saw are Fusion labs. Not the same lab as you posted Fusion1.