What's new

Fuuuck.... nipple puffiness advice please

Thread starter #1

Actraiser

Registered
So I've run quite a few oral only cylces successfully in the past, and cycles in general. Never had an issue with gyno.

I got a bunch of Anavar a while back, but some reason it was making me feel tired as shit and I wasn't getting any pumps off it which I usually would within a week. Took 100 mg a day for the first two weeks, dropped down to 40 mg in the third week to see if the fatigue would go away, then just ditched the Var, or whatever the hell it was (who knows if it was real Var, I probably got D'boled) after 3 weeks and didn't even bother with PCT. That was a few weeks ago.

Today my gf said shit are you getting tits, and I looked down and I right nipple area looked puffy, nothing crazy but more pronounced than my left. Caught me off guard because I had no itchyness or pain symptoms or ever had a problem like this before.

No hard lump behind it yet, just seems like early stage fat deposit or swelling.

I have Aromasin, clomid and Nolva on hand right now,

I hopped on 12.5 mg of Aromasin, and 40 mg of Nolva today, you think I should throw clomid in?

Protocal? Maybe order some Raloxifene?

Last edited:
Thread starter #3

Actraiser

Registered
Thanks... my only concern is that I got my Nolva from the same source as the Var and I'm not sure if it's bunk..

My Aromasin and Clomid are from a reliable source.

Riplec

Registered
Thanks... my only concern is that I got my Nolva from the same source as the Var and I'm not sure if it's bunk..

My Aromasin and Clomid are from a reliable source.
if unsure I would straight up buy some nolva from your reliable source, the faster you take care of it, the easier its gonna go away, you do not wanna get yourself into letro protocols and the mess it brings.

stay safe

Mnemonic

Registered
Definitely sounds like it was an aromatizing oral like dbol.
Were you experiencing other high estrogen sides?

What was the questionable lab selling fake var?

Thread starter #8

Actraiser

Registered
Okay I'm going to hit 40 mg daily of this possibly bunk Nolva until my new order gets here from another lab in about a week

Should I used my real Aromasin 12.5 ed until then?

I just hate the thought of going another full week without anything real.

Riplec

Registered
Okay I'm going to hit 40 mg daily of this possibly bunk Nolva until my new order gets here from another lab in about a week

Should I used my real Aromasin 12.5 ed until then?

I just hate the thought of going another full week without anything real.
you shall not kill a mosquito with a sledge hammer.

You do not wanna adress this problem with a nuking approach, you don't go from no ai to an extreme dose,

40mg nolva ed until subside
ai at the end for a week or so to help with estrogen rebound from nolva.

if you end up crashing your estrogen, you will deal with worse sides than you are now.

Last edited:
Thread starter #10

Actraiser

Registered
Yeah I'm going to continue 40 mg with the Nolva I have, and then switch because I don't trust this crap at all.

Haven't heard back from my Nolva source, so I just decided to go with Northern because I am pressed for time and could get it in a few days. Other source would take a week.

Hopefully Northern are sufficient?

Anyway, I also made an order for some Purerawz Raloxifene as wll because the pharm grade is sold out. Not planning on using the Ralox unless I can't get this under control and want it my stash for future use incase I need.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riplec

Registered
Yeah I'm going to continue 40 mg with the Nolva I have, and then switch because I don't trust this crap at all.

Haven't heard back from my Nolva source, so I just decided to go with Northern because I am pressed for time and could get it in a few days. Other source would take a week.

Hopefully Northern are sufficient?

Anyway, I also made an order for some ********* Raloxifene as wll because the pharm grade is sold out. Not planning on using the Ralox unless I can't get this under control and want it my stash for future use incase I need.
you cannot talk openly about sources, I would edit my post right now before a moderator does, might wanna take a quick look at the rules of the forums friend, it might extend your journey :p

stay safe

Last edited:
Thread starter #13

Actraiser

Registered
you cannot talk openly about sources, I would edit my post right now before a moderator does, might wanna take a quick look at the rules of the forums friend, it might extend your journey :p

stay safe
I can talk about it in the UGL review section though no? Because I just ripped em a new one:LOL:

Riplec

Registered
I can talk about it in the UGL review section though no? Because I just ripped em a new one:LOL:
its why I said to read the rules you can talk about the "brands" but not the sources, where to get em , a connection that leads to acquiring them is a BIG no no.

edit :

I censored in my post up there for you to see what should be censored

Nolva will block the estrogen from reaching the cellular receptors.
While the aromasin will stop the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
As previously stated I would run the nolva at 40mg per day for 2 weeks, then 10mg per day for another week or two.
Keep your aromasin levels low, you dont need to blast it.
Also, find a more reliable source.
If you can't find anything decent I would come off until you can and toss away the 'var'.
You will be fine.

ABmonkey

Registered
I was recommended Ralox for gyno. Maybe if you haven't ordered any Nolva you check that out first?

On a side note, question for you more experienced folks... Why would you use an AI in this instance?

Thread starter #17

Actraiser

Registered
I was recommended Ralox for gyno. Maybe if you haven't ordered any Nolva you check that out first?

On a side note, question for you more experienced folks... Why would you use an AI in this instance?
I was only considering using aromasin because I think my Nolva is bunk and I'm waiting for more Nolva and Ralox to get here. Aromasin is definitely better than nothing.

TBH I would have hopped straight on Ralox but it's going to take longer to ship and this is time sensitive. The Nolva is going to be here in a couple days. Last thing I want is this puffiness hardening up because I waited too long.

On a side note, question for you more experienced folks... Why would you use an AI in this

If you stop the orals you can get away with nolvadex.
You just don't want any more hormones aromatizing to estrogen.
And since the half life of orals are pretty short, nolvsdex should decrease the inflammation in your nipple.