What's new

Garlic - another cheap and powerful food

manfreakyca

Rookie
every second day I chop 1 or 2 cloves in small pieces then down it with water! its a miracle herb for stomach flues food poisoning! great for colds n flues if you even get any??

Bigtuna84

Vet
@Goldenrod Kyolic garlic extract. Im talking about use as a stand-alone. It needs to be in place with other things to really shine.

Two new products Ive introduced recently GSE (Grape seed extract) and Olive leaf with celery seed extract have improved my BP significantly.

Mnemonic

Rookie
@Goldenrod Kyolic garlic extract. Im talking about use as a stand-alone. It needs to be in place with other things to really shine.

Two new products Ive introduced recently GSE (Grape seed extract) and Olive leaf with celery seed extract have improved my BP significantly.
Where did you find celery seed extract, can't seem to find it locally.
Do you attribute the BP reduction predominantly to the olive leaf or the celery seed?

Bigtuna84

Vet
@Mnemonic https://www.lifeextension.com/Vitamins-Supplements/item01824/Advanced-Olive-Leaf-Vascular-Support-with-Celery-Seed-Extract this is the product I’m using. I try to use as many Life Extension products as I can they are top notch quality. In my travels I have never come across a product which combined both these ingredients together.

Let’s consider the mechanisms of each ingredient in the literature.

“Oleuropein supports healthy blood pressure already within the normal range: Two clinical trials documented average change of 9 and 11.5 mm Hg in systolic readings, and average change of 4 and 4.8 mm Hg in diastolic readings in only eight weeks, with participants consuming 1,000 mg per day of olive leaf extract.”

“Celery (Apium graveolens) seed extract contains 3-n-butylphthalide (3nB), which helps supports the healthy inflammatory response necessary for circulatory health.4,5 It is also a potent antioxidant that benefits vascular health by promoting healthy platelet function and helping to relax blood vessels, both of which promote healthy circulation.8-10

Pre-clinical studies indicate that celery seed extract promotes healthy blood pressure already within the normal range.11,12 In a small clinical trial, an average change of 8.2 mm Hg in systolic readings and 8.5 mm Hg in diastolic readings was observed in just six weeks”

That being said. I won’t attribute reduction in BP to one product specifically. I’ll attribute reduction to having it as a part of the right support system....introducing new products and recording changes in health as you go along....this is how we can determine how effective something is. Since introducing this into my regiment my numbers have improved.

Last edited:

Mnemonic

Rookie
@Mnemonic https://www.lifeextension.com/Vitamins-Supplements/item01824/Advanced-Olive-Leaf-Vascular-Support-with-Celery-Seed-Extract this is the product I’m using. I try to use as many Life Extension products as I can they are top notch quality. In my travels I have never come across a product which combined both these ingredients together.

Let’s consider the mechanisms of each ingredient in the literature.

“Oleuropein supports healthy blood pressure already within the normal range: Two clinical trials documented average change of 9 and 11.5 mm Hg in systolic readings, and average change of 4 and 4.8 mm Hg in diastolic readings in only eight weeks, with participants consuming 1,000 mg per day of olive leaf extract.”

“Celery (Apium graveolens) seed extract contains 3-n-butylphthalide (3nB), which helps supports the healthy inflammatory response necessary for circulatory health.4,5 It is also a potent antioxidant that benefits vascular health by promoting healthy platelet function and helping to relax blood vessels, both of which promote healthy circulation.8-10

Pre-clinical studies indicate that celery seed extract promotes healthy blood pressure already within the normal range.11,12 In a small clinical trial, an average change of 8.2 mm Hg in systolic readings and 8.5 mm Hg in diastolic readings was observed in just six weeks”

That being said. I won’t attribute reduction in BP to one product specifically. I’ll attribute reduction to having it as a part of the right support system....introducing new products and recording changes in health as you go along....this is how we can determine how effective something is. Since introducing this into my regiment my numbers have improved.
Wow. Incredibly detailed information, thank you very much.
I'll be looking into getting that product or something similar if I can find a good deal with separate supplements.
Gonna take a browse around Life Extension products also.

Last edited:

manfreakyca

Rookie
ginger good for upset stomach nausea tumeric is another good one!how long u been taking this product tuna n the amount??