What's new

GENETIC / No info on here

CosmicJuiceBoxx

Super Heavyweight
Ive searched through the reviews here amd dont see anything on Genetic.
I saw some DHB of theirs awhile ago online, just photos.. the presentation of the product was nice. Has anyone used their gear?
I see there are a lot of Pareto and Syn fans here, if you gave those labs a 10/10, what would you give Genetic?
Thanks for the input fellas. 🤙

Last edited:
Reactions: Ohz

Harley00

The Rebel
I haven't had issues with Genetec, although i only used them once, rep was good, the quality seemed fine no issues there. The blood test came back pretty much on point for , basic test c.

But genetec uses capsules for everything, and that turns me off so I haven't delt with them again, i hate capsules , i dunno if they have changed.

I still have some orals from them, cardarine/novaldex/aromasin, but i usally use the tablet stuff.

modafinilman

Heavyweight
I haven't used them but there was a post few days ago and the guy seemed to think the tren was doing nothig

Harley00

The Rebel
Too be fair, syn has probably the most on point , you can get, since my first intro, into this when you wanna buy up all the labs you can i did experiment with a few labs, you know ,try and get as many reps as you can incase the world goes to shit. Lol

But too be very honest, if you using syn then thats the best lab with the best results going in canada at the moment. There's not any labs that even try to out preform syn, they will all tell you that.

Some labs may have certain products that others dont have so i see the point there.

But for the guys who want the closest to pharma for there trt etc i really belive if you have a rep for syn , make a relationship with him and keep it.

CosmicJuiceBoxx

Super Heavyweight
Too be fair, syn has probably the most on point , you can get, since my first intro, into this when you wanna buy up all the labs you can i did experiment with a few labs, you know ,try and get as many reps as you can incase the world goes to shit. Lol

But too be very honest, if you using syn then thats the best lab with the best results going in canada at the moment. There's not any labs that even try to out preform syn, they will all tell you that.

Some labs may have certain products that others dont have so i see the point there.

But for the guys who want the closest to pharma for there trt etc i really belive if you have a rep for syn , make a relationship with him and keep it.
I currently only have a connection with Pareto really. But it is more of what it was I saw that was appealing, not the prices I could care less about that. Appreciate the feedback @Harley00

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Genitec afaik is a fine lab to use. I recall a few members on here using them.

Harley00

The Rebel
I currently only have a connection with Pareto really. But it is more of what it was I saw that was appealing, not the prices I could care less about that. Appreciate the feedback @Harley00
I would place pareto # 2 , so you also in very good hands, and they have a great selection, i went to pareto at the time because i wanted supermans, so you cant just order 1 item lol so i got a bunch, little hiccup with an order but was soon taken care of, very quickly.

Syn came out with the new Overdrive so i really dont have much need for supermans anymore.

I would say selection wise, inno has a pretty good lineup as well, currently running some prop from them at the moment. As a trial.

I went So far from your original thread sorry. Lol

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
I would place pareto # 2 , so you also in very good hands, and they have a great selection, i went to pareto at the time because i wanted supermans, so you cant just order 1 item lol so i got a bunch, little hiccup with an order but was soon taken care of, very quickly.

Syn came out with the new Overdrive so i really dont have much need for supermans anymore.

I would say selection wise, inno has a pretty good lineup as well, currently running some prop from them at the moment. As a trial.

I went So far from your original thread sorry. Lol

Sums up my thoughts I ended up preferring Syn's injectables by a smidge maybe just psychosematic because of my half chub over the labels but I ran both their Test E for TRT levels. Syn is unrivaled for injection smoothness imo.

Inno is great for that funky exotic list of things to pick from.

Syn/Pareto/Inno is all you need in Canada but there's some smaller operations that produce just fine products as well.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Yeah I wouldn't stray from Pareto to run them from the feedback I've seen no personnel experience unless your looking for a certain blend you can't get from Pareto

3ml

VET
Ive searched through the reviews here amd dont see anything on Genetic.
I saw some DHB of theirs awhile ago online, just photos.. the presentation of the product was nice. Has anyone used their gear?
I see there are a lot of Pareto and Syn fans here, if you gave those labs a 10/10, what would you give Genetic?
Thanks for the input fellas. 🤙

To play the devils advocate here.
You don't have a whole lot of AAS experience so what are you basing this off of?

I am not saying syn isn't a good lab but what exactly is more on point?

CosmicJuiceBoxx

Super Heavyweight
Well first off you look like a toothpick so I wouldn't take anything you say seriously.

The lab you are speaking of puts out a good product, there is no way your tren is bunk.
If you read that post you would see that wasnt my tren, or my thread but thanks for the input 3ml

CosmicJuiceBoxx

Super Heavyweight
Take your grouchy ass back to bed Oscar.
Or have coffee and wake up so you can articulate properly.
If you think Genetic is good you can simply say so. Didnt think my physique had anything to do with the labs being discussed or my knowledge to AAS.

Harley00

The Rebel
To play the devils advocate here.
You don't have a whole lot of AAS experience so what are you basing this off of?

I am not saying syn isn't a good lab but what exactly is more on point?
Good morning 3ml. How are you, did you get your rest last nite.

1. Will clear the air, with the note that other labs have commented that syns the top lab on other fourms, so without me looking like the guy with not alot of experience throwing bullshit in the air this is easier to get the point across.

No i am not tracking through the other fourms too find such words, im sure you know they have been said, as we both comment on all the fourms, you cant rid me that easy.

2. Yes time... and aas are not on my side but , iv done more labs then most and study them religiously, i do not participate in compounds and orals i have not tried and i do not pretend too know things i don't, however i feel very knowledgeable with what i know. Ill just leave that like that, i think deep down you may agree to that or at least take equal.

3. More on point... lets say more convenient? Or more suitable for my needs? Maybe i chose inproper words ? Since i already said i ran labs with genetic and they were as they should be, and I did say the choice of test i did bloods with, so I wasn't giving false information, stating anything else was whatever, i only called what i tested.

(More on point sounds one sided dosn't it?)

So lets change my words to syns more suitable for my needs as iv tested them multiple times posting my labs amd there always (on point) and they do not have capsules.... because what iv mentioned up top is i do not like capsules. I also test syns thyroid hormones, which are identical to my pharma, which iv tested to be on point.

But no i have not tested genetic thyroid hormones, so saying ones more on point then the other would be false.

So ill change my statement for more suitable for my neeeds.

Thats the best i got father, so no need to continue the ripping . 🤣

Harley00

The Rebel
@3ml prick i was getting off work ready to do a workout and you made me type a ton... Jesus 🤣

Reactions: 3ml

Cheapshot

Super Heavyweight
Genetec has never let me down and Im pretty fussy. I have never been disappointed with anything, and I have used it for years. Im not gonna say Its the "best" lab in canada. Anyone making these claims about any lab is just ridiculous. As for your original question. If syn and pareto are a 10/10 im giving Genetec a 10/10 as well. I cannot say the same about any other labs I have used.

Top Bottom