What's new

GENETIC / No info on here

CosmicJuiceBoxx

Super Heavyweight
Genetec has never let me down and Im pretty fussy. I have never been disappointed with anything, and I have used it for years. Im not gonna say Its the "best" lab in canada. Anyone making these claims about any lab is just ridiculous. As for your original question. If syn and pareto are a 10/10 im giving Genetec a 10/10 as well. I cannot say the same about any other labs I have used.
Fair rating, appreciate the figure comparison too. As I said above, pareto just did not carry a specific item, all labs nay not be equal but they gotta be somewhat close.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Genetec has never let me down and Im pretty fussy. I have never been disappointed with anything, and I have used it for years. Im not gonna say Its the "best" lab in canada. Anyone making these claims about any lab is just ridiculous. As for your original question. If syn and pareto are a 10/10 im giving Genetec a 10/10 as well. I cannot say the same about any other labs I have used.

all Genetec reviews aside, you’re a punk little bitch and I’ll explain to your muffin brain as to why. You had a little girly hissy fit over dosage of mk677. You can’t even have an adult conversation when you’re not in agreement of something. Then you cry and say you’re leaving this forum but low and behold here you are a few months later talking shit about cjm. Typical plumber that thinks he’s the shit and knows everything meanwhile in reality you’re a broke plumber that is handcuffed to his $38 dollar an hour existence. I know it burns you that the people behind cjm make millions. I’ll leave it for now but excited to see what bs you have to say about coming back to a place you said you were leaving and now come back to talk shit About it.

Harley00

The Rebel
🍿 im inserting the popcorn hear... its nice to see others argue instead of me. 😊

Last edited:

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
🍿 im inserting the popcorn hear... its nice to see others argue instead of me. 😊

nothing to argue about. He already proved he’s a bitch by coming back here after he publicly proclaimed his departure

Cheapshot

Super Heavyweight
all Genetec reviews aside, you’re a punk little bitch and I’ll explain to your muffin brain as to why. You had a little girly hissy fit over dosage of mk677. You can’t even have an adult conversation when you’re not in agreement of something. Then you cry and say you’re leaving this forum but low and behold here you are a few months later talking shit about cjm. Typical plumber that thinks he’s the shit and knows everything meanwhile in reality you’re a broke plumber that is handcuffed to his $38 dollar an hour existence. I know it burns you that the people behind cjm make millions. I’ll leave it for now but excited to see what bs you have to say about coming back to a place you said you were leaving and now come back to talk shit About it.

Hahahaha. I cant even say anything about this.. I actually laughed. Not sure what my finances have to do with anything. I actually thought I was doing pretty good. The bank doesn't own any of my stuff...? But yes im just a dumb fuck plumber. I should of been a fitter..lol

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Hahahaha. I cant even say anything about this.. I actually laughed. Not sure what my finances have to do with anything. I actually thought I was doing pretty good. The bank doesn't own any of my stuff...? But yes im just a dumb fuck plumber. I should of been a fitter..lol

you said you weren’t coming back though. You’re obviously upset that cjm does many things right and you’re stuck being a beta cuck for Exxon no?

Cheapshot

Super Heavyweight
you said you weren’t coming back though. You’re obviously upset that cjm does many things right and you’re stuck being a beta cuck for Exxon no?
No I just came back to win the hockey pool and Im actually not at exxon anymore

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
No I just came back to win the hockey pool and Im actually not at exxon anymore

You said you were done here which usually means not posting anymore, and you claim you came back for the pool but here you are talking shit about the place you said you were leaving. Cuck boy that can’t have his way. If you were a real man then this thread wouldn’t have triggered you and you’d leave it be. But you’re done with cjm right?

BC

Administrator
I had a dream that this post was way longer fuck maybe I'm losing it. @Jestopherson you got it the reviews seem okish lol might as well use it up.

I felt it best to keep the drama away from the board so I removed all of the posts that came about this morning. CJM shouldn't stoop to that level and I'll take responsibility for allowing things to get out of hand in the manner that they did.

My apologies to the membership for polluting the board with that nonsense.

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
I felt it best to keep the drama away from the board so I removed all of the posts that came about this morning. CJM shouldn't stoop to that level and I'll take responsibility for allowing things to get out of hand in the manner that they did.

My apologies to the membership for polluting the board with that nonsense.
Made for an interesting read!

Kdawg

Heavyweight
Genetec seems fine, I used it with great results on my first cycle years ago. I'm pretty sure there was year or two where some "kids" aka young adults started making their own AAS basically bathtub quality on Vancouver Island and copying their labels and trying to pass it off as legit. It was plagueing the Island gyms with the younger crowd for a bit. Sure that got taken care of, cause I stopped hearing about it.

Top Bottom