What's new

GENETIC / No info on here

otfjoey

Banned
I used their primo acetate along with my primo enanthate from Inno; I didn’t notice a whole lot of extra but maybe it was the wrong choice at the time. I haven’t used anything else from them yet ; but I have some parabolan I wanna try with TRT at 225 a week. Maybe I’ll do it sooner than planned and leave a review for them. Don’t have anything negative to say about dealing with them though; pretty decent guys to deal with I’d say.

ironwill

Rookie
Anywaaaaaays.

Got 3 bottles of genetec primo. Anyone tried it before?

I wasn't aware of the capsules at the time when I grabbed it which Definitely isn't reassuring as I bought a capsule press off Amazon for $20..
I am sure i am late as your post was a couple months ago. I use their primo and test and anavar and a few other things. Always been good for results and no pip etc. One of my favorites i would say without hesitation and equal to any other "best labs" i have tried. Not one negative thing to say all around.

Primo was very good and i am sure it is legit primo and not some other bs.
I just picked up 10 more recently and will be using here shortly.

I don't have any issues with caps unless i want to split, then it sucks.
Why do folks not like caps anymore??

ABmonkey

Super Heavyweight
I am sure i am late as your post was a couple months ago. I use their primo and test and anavar and a few other things. Always been good for results and no pip etc. One of my favorites i would say without hesitation and equal to any other "best labs" i have tried. Not one negative thing to say all around.

Can't split them!

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior

Haven't had a chance to use it yet. They've more or less just been staring at me.

As for caps I guess personally from my limited experience they appear cheap compared to tabs. But that's purely me. And obviously can't speak to the actual quality of a product. Glad to hear about the primo though dude! Good to see ya over here

ironwill

Rookie
Can't split them!
I gotcha, i split if i need to, dump X amount into an empty cap or parachute it with a zig zag....Old school cool.....lolol
But yes Tabs are easier in that regard, other than that i dont care about either cap or tab....Just as long as it is legit...

Top Bottom