What's new

Getting into TRT. Am I wasting my time trying to go legit? Here is my background.

MaxWell

Rookie
To me, that's insane. So we use unhealthy people to help define a "normal" range? wow...
On average, sperm counts declined by a little more than one percent each year. At that rate, the share of men who are infertile would now be around 12 percent. And if that continues, by 2050, 41 percent of men will be infertile.

TRT-Ontario

Rookie
There are a few anti-aging clinics in Ottawa that would prescribe to You.
I supplement my TRT w Syn Test & it works well for me.
PM me if you want details on the Ottawa clinic.
Good Luck.

Harley00

The Rebel
If you wanna listen to some great stuff listen to mark gordon , his take on clomid only , to boost your testosterone, honestly when he first started talkin i was kinda like what? But he said he has had great success with treating patients first with clomid to see how they respond, if they respond well they stay, if they dont they then proceed to the trt route

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
There are studies that showed that a single dose of letrozole, once a week, restored test levels in men with low levels. I believe they had two years of results. But, the unknown is the safety of long term use of letrozole in men.

MaxWell

Rookie
I just got my new numbers. My SHBD never been that high, and free test never been that low.
The doctor said I was normal and no follow-up are required.
Free Testosterone : 262
Bioavailable Testosterone : 6.14
Total Testosterone : 11.20
SHBD : 24.4

I think I am done. I will start TRT at 200mg of Cyp per week. I am in QC, I won't be able to get new bloodtest to follow on numbers. That is the only concern I have...

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
I just got my new numbers. My SHBD never been that high, and free test never been that low.

I think I am done. I will start TRT at 200mg of Cyp per week. I am in QC, I won't be able to get new bloodtest to follow on numbers. That is the only concern I have...

If your running a reputable lab then 200mg of test cyp will most likely put you over normal levels. My baseline numbers were fairly similar to yours and when I use 250 MG of Test E I'm around 46, just food for thought but we all react differently typically 100MG a week of Test E puts me in a nice range for replacement good luck man.

HungryMfkr

Super Heavyweight

*in usual times

Just ask the doc for the blood work and go to a no rv CLSC they send back the numbers to the doc nurse and calls you back. I ask to get them by email. If the doc refuse than switch doc or go to a private clinic (that's what I did).

*(With covid things slowed down a bit and there's no more without rv, I had to wait more than 30 day to get an rv.)

MaxWell

Rookie
*in usual times

Just ask the doc for the blood work and go to a no rv CLSC they send back the numbers to the doc nurse and calls you back. I ask to get them by email. If the doc refuse than switch doc or go to a private clinic (that's what I did).

*(With covid things slowed down a bit and there's no more without rv, I had to wait more than 30 day to get an rv.)
I did the last one on a no-RV clinic (bonjour-santé). But if you go to a no-rv again, they will look into your CarnetSanté and ask why you want to do it again.... You don't want those the answer in your CarnetSanté :confused: .... You can say bye bye to any life insurance.... I will go with a private clinic too...

HungryMfkr

Super Heavyweight
I did the last one on a no-RV clinic (bonjour-santé). But if you go to a no-rv again, they will look into your CarnetSanté and ask why you want to do it again.... You don't want those the answer in your CarnetSanté :confused: .... You can say bye bye to any life insurance.... I will go with a private clinic too...
what about ''sugar coating it'' instead of bold plain steroid usage say dial in hormones replacement therapy ?

MaxWell

Rookie
what about ''sugar coating it'' instead of bold plain steroid usage say dial in hormones replacement therapy ?
Probably sure it will leave some trace in my record which I don't want.

VCBC

Heavyweight
I'm going to chime in if you don't mind.

As other members have said, and I will repeat, you wont get prescribed TRT from a DR. And most certainly not with those numbers. You're still what they consider 'normal range'mayne on the lower end, but they don't care. They also don't care if you're personally feeling need for it in a structured therapeutic setting. I tried for years when I live in Vancouver. Finally my cousin and her husband went to naturopathic clinic, they both got prescribed different things and I ended up calling and they basically said they would prescribe it to me, but it would be costly. I could comfortably afford it, but ended up getting someone else's scripted test from a friend of his.

Go to a Natriopathic clinic. It's the best financial investment for your health and guarantees you a script for Pharma test, etc.

Top Bottom