What's new

Ginger's protection against many toxic substances

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight

Regular

Lightweight

Ginger has been well studies but in animal models so for humans we don't know for sure but the long list of toxic substances ginger has the ability to protect against is impressive. I posted a previous study on ginger as well - this a different once.
Hey Golden, more great info for me to devour - much appreciated.

May I ask are you taking ginger now and if so how much/often - thanks again.

R.

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
Hey Golden, more great info for me to devour - much appreciated.

May I ask are you taking ginger now and if so how much/often - thanks again.

R.
yes - My liver enzymes settled down in a few months when I got mono and I was one of the unfortunate people who had it attack their liver so I worked with a gastro. That being said my GGT never came down to normal but not too high. I have a few posts - liver enzymes and liver enzymes 2.0 - when I added three new ingredients in an attempt to get my GGT into normal range. Keep in mind I did this after adding TRT and Primo, and I was checking to ensure it wasn't having a bad effect on my liver. It had the opposite effect.
I buy the fresh at grocery store, cut off a big chunk and peel it and have it in the morning and have powdered (a tablespoon) at night, just regular cheap cooking ginger. At the time I added some digestive enzymes and something else, can't recall. Regardless - long answer short, yes every day as it has many health benefits.
I also believe BPC157 has an organ protection quality to it as well. It stands for body protection compound and they are exploring using it with organ transplants to prevent rejection.
I often mix a table spoon of turmeric, ginger, 10 black pepper cloves in a bowl and add a tablespoon of olive oil and mix and wash it down.
Hope this helps.
take care