What's new

Give coffee a chance

Goldenrod

VET
I previously posted a study here but the more I read, the more positives I read about drinking coffee:

Regardless, I love it and it is a morning staple. Albeit not for everyone, it is also used in retention enemas for liver issues. Check it out if you think I’m full of it.

GR

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
Straight coffee puts me to sleep. I don’t get it. A literal sleep aid.
Most times i got UP from coffee but i do relate !! There where times i could sleep like a baby after 2-3 cups .... not sure why? Mabey some kind carb/sugar crash around same time drinkin it.

Personally till im off the blood-pressure meds its decaf coffee for me with a reglular once a blue moon

Brow1430

Super Heavyweight
Can't stand coffee myself but with working a stupid schedule of shift work I drink a sugar free rockstar. Not the best for you but there is worse and it's the only shitty part of my diet.

Goldenrod

VET
My wife used it as a cleans and weight loss. Not a fan of enemas but what ever floats her boat
It’s used with wheatgrass enemas for cancer treatment as well. Helps the body rid itself of toxins or that is the theory. The science behind it makes sense and an enema is nothing bad. It just cleans out the tube for a little rear action.

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
It’s used with wheatgrass enemas for cancer treatment as well. Helps the body rid itself of toxins or that is the theory. The science behind it makes sense and an enema is nothing bad. It just cleans out the tube for a little rear action.
I did try 1 colonic or enema kinda thing at my wifes suggestion. Was only a water flush , you could see ur poop flow threw the tubes.

Didnt feel what i was told i might - ‘lighter feeling’ or something

It actually hurt a ton when she stuck the tubed in my butt. Havent tried one again but been lucky with no big gut issues ever.... knock on wood

NOVITEC

Heavyweight
I love the taste of coffee but, since I stopped drinking it my digestion is WAY better and I feel all around better.

Jonesy83

Super Heavyweight
Straight coffee puts me to sleep. I don’t get it. A literal sleep aid.
I can sleep right after drinking coffee in the afternoon or night, but in general if I'm drinking coffee any time other than in the morning it because I'm already tired.

XANIMAL

Heavyweight
Caffeine doesnt really give me energy. But I am addicted to it. I have points where i abuse it and have to taper off cuz i feel shitty. I can also fall right asleep after a XL coffee or energy drink. Not one for pre workouts, waste of money imo. Coffee is my workout.

I previously posted a study here but the more I read, the more positives I read about drinking coffee:

Regardless, I love it and it is a morning staple. Albeit not for everyone, it is also used in retention enemas for liver issues. Check it out if you think I’m full of it.

GR
Interesting article. Personally, I go through phases between drinking lattes (current staple) and drinking home brewed french press with 1/4 oat milk. I’m not sure I could quit even if I tried.