What's new

Global pharma and pharma tech

I used anavar and test prop from global pharma in the summer during a cut. The Test Prop felt as good as any good lab that I tried and was pain free. The anavar was very good though. Probably the beat var I ran. The stuff from them is expensive though

I’ve heard of it. There have been some positives reviews but I have personally never tried it so can they comment on the quality.
I can say they was a lot of controversy on several boards when they advertised as a pharmaceutical company from Estonia , and as they had tren among others on the list they were ripped pretty hard as no legit pharmaceutical company would illegally produce vet products not designed for human consumption. This went back and forth and they were also selling certain products that’s have been obsolete for years and are wildly faked like Winstrol from Summit Canada.
Further controversy over the security concerns when they came out concerning they shipped internationally not just domestically.

Again I have not used them, and cannot attest to their quality but there were certainly some credibly red flags at first...I don’t know much more, perhaps they have been ironed out and may produce a very good product, but when they first came out it wasn’t with without some controversy over some of their claims.

tank12

Registered
I am guessing this is from the source that goes by (Please don't mention sources on here. Thanks - BC) and also carries a good amount of pharmacy grade products.

I have used his pharmacy grade products and they were definitely legit.

I have some of the Pharma Tech Tren ace and Test Prop but saving to use for summer.

I have used the Global Pharma Dianabol and Test Cyp with good results though.

As a whole, I have seen the source that carries these get a lot of critistim, but I have only seen positive reviews from anyone that has used them.

Think you’ll be okay with his stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter #7
thanks guys... I was not sure if I could state where it was from within the board rules. I ended ordering because I had been searching for a proper clen pump for a while and only finding people with tabs. when I saw it there I thought it was worth a go.

Thread starter #8
I’ve heard of it. There have been some positives reviews but I have personally never tried it so can they comment on the quality.
I can say they was a lot of controversy on several boards when they advertised as a pharmaceutical company from Estonia , and as they had tren among others on the list they were ripped pretty hard as no legit pharmaceutical company would illegally produce vet products not designed for human consumption. This went back and forth and they were also selling certain products that’s have been obsolete for years and are wildly faked like Winstrol from Summit Canada.
Further controversy over the security concerns when they came out concerning they shipped internationally not just domestically.

Again I have not used them, and cannot attest to their quality but there were certainly some credibly red flags at first...I don’t know much more, perhaps they have been ironed out and may produce a very good product, but when they first came out it wasn’t with without some controversy over some of their claims.
I know it's not real pharma by the price and the stuff they make. For some reason amps make me feel like it's better test, maybe because I used to get real pharma amps years ago until that source disappeared.

The Pharama tech definitely didn't have a regular UGL or pharma feel to it. It feels like a bottle you would pick up at the GNC. I know you can't base on looks but it's all I got as I just started taking it yesterday lol.

Well...it’s not pharma...period...but I would assume legit testosterone. In the amp..hopefully.

Regarding the Clen pump, you should be fine, unless I’m mistaken, not many fakes going around...hell it would be hard to mimic the taste alone lol

A good amount of global pharma and pharma tech labs circulate in my area and both brands have a good reputation here.

The global test works great, I have no bloods so far but I have morning woods everyday :). I haven't tried the pharma tech and most likely wont, nothing against the line up, since I'm happy with the global. Is it pharma grade, I highly doubt it, but its doing its job so I'm happy. On a final note and I have zero affiliation with these guys, we should all be happy that a legit supplier has pharmacy products available at a fair price. As long as they are in business they will be my go to for AI products, and T3.

edatmtl

Registered
it's all UGL. I have the Pharma Tech Turinabol which I haven't used yet. And yes, they do carry pharmacy grade items as well.

I found the Global to be on par with higher-end UGL's. Definitely better than most of the stuff out there, If you consider it a UGLy which it basically is, then I would put it up there with the top 2-3 UGL's out there right now. Just my 2 cents,

I havent used Pharma Tech so cannot respond

Thread starter #14
So far the test from global seems great. The pharma tech Dballs seem to be doing the trick with taking 20mg 3x ed... I definitely feel as though my muscles are more full and my heavy lifts feel a lot easier even hitting a deadlift PR for 5 today. So all and all I would say both are g2g.

I'm not sure if its the Dballs but my stomach feels a little fucked up after taking them and I am only taking it when I have been eating.

peales

Registered
I’ve used some of their Canadian pharma products and they are definitely legit!
I would assume the rest of the line including global is gtg but probably not actual pharmacy made

ambush

Registered
Global Pharma is g2g!!! Starting my third cycle with them. Couldn’t be any happier with previous cycles I used for global Pharma !