What's new

Global pharma vs Syn

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
Thanks for the response. How long did you run it for and how were ur side effects. Also, I’ve seen 2 different types of syn packaging. This is wht mine looks like ... should I be concerned ?
Do you have any idea about running orals?
I'm just curious.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
My whole stash is syn 😎. Stored away all the garbage I have leftover before syn lol

Gotta slowly build that stash I've started adding a few Syn undecanotes to my stash every order for the end of the world. Thinking of maybe making the transition to once a week Test U shots for when traveling opens up as well too.

supercharged

Rookie
I’m currently running Syn’s var. I’m 2 weeks in on 60mg per day. I split the dosing 30mg morning and 30mg evening. I think It’s to early for me be feeling anything yet from it. However I am wondering if I should increase my dose to 80mg.

i am also curious about global pharmas var. but I’m getting mixed reviews “it’s strong as hell” to “headaches and heartburn” ... however I’m confused if global pharma is actually pharmaceutical grade or not.

Just to mention I’ve had previous experiences with var both omnia and Olympus... Omnia was completely bunk trash and Olympus was better..

66Chevy

Super Moderator
I’m currently running Syn’s var. I’m 2 weeks in on 60mg per day. I split the dosing 30mg morning and 30mg evening. I think It’s to early for me be feeling anything yet from it. However I am wondering if I should increase my dose to 80mg.
I’ve only ran Syn Anavar once, but I would think 60mg/day is plenty.

Top Bottom