What's new

Global pharma vs Syn

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
I’m currently running Syn’s var. I’m 2 weeks in on 60mg per day. I split the dosing 30mg morning and 30mg evening. I think It’s to early for me be feeling anything yet from it. However I am wondering if I should increase my dose to 80mg.

i am also curious about global pharmas var. but I’m getting mixed reviews “it’s strong as hell” to “headaches and heartburn” ... however I’m confused if global pharma is actually pharmaceutical grade or not.

Just to mention I’ve had previous experiences with var both omnia and Olympus... Omnia was completely bunk trash and Olympus was better..
40 mg was more then enough for me and I noticed pumps and vascularity right away. Also running 80 mg a day is pricey. I’ve used it twice once at 20 mg and once at 40 mg and couldn’t notice a difference.

TripleA

Super Heavyweight
Never tried Global but have been with Syn from the beginning and no complaints whatsoever. Normally I’m on trt 250mg test enth or cyp/week and I run 40mg daily of var for the summer. I changed my trt last Sept to 170mg test enth and 150mg primo weekly. Started var a bit over 3 weeks ago and cardarine a bit more than 2 weeks ago. Cardarine did 10mg for a week and after that kept it at 10mg daily and 20mg for training days. Definitely getting leaner and the vascularity is getting a bit stupid. My friends are asking if I just worked out on my days off. Maybe the combination of everything is too much so will drop the var to 30mg.

TheGinger

Middleweight
I ran Global Pharma “Anavar” once and while I did not run any tests on it I can say I experienced the following:

1. I absolutely blew up the exact same way I respond to DBOL
2. My BP skyrocketed
3. I had significant water retention
4. Same strength gains as when I last took DBOL

Conclusion: I am very certain I didn’t get Var - so much so that I would never consider my wife taking it.

This was before I was introduced to Syn - my wife is on a Syn Anavar cycle and is very happy with it so far.

I sent it for testing and it came out the be winstrol.. Confronted the lab over email and they denied everything. They can't be trusted but thats nothing new

modafinilman

Heavyweight
I've done lots of syn labs and lots of global pharma and always liked both their products. Squat till u puke i hope you didn't use of one of those stupid labmax kits....those are stupid and not accurate lots of mods on here have posted about those being not reliable

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
Never tried Global but have been with Syn from the beginning and no complaints whatsoever. Normally I’m on trt 250mg test enth or cyp/week and I run 40mg daily of var for the summer. I changed my trt last Sept to 170mg test enth and 150mg primo weekly. Started var a bit over 3 weeks ago and cardarine a bit more than 2 weeks ago. Cardarine did 10mg for a week and after that kept it at 10mg daily and 20mg for training days. Definitely getting leaner and the vascularity is getting a bit stupid. My friends are asking if I just worked out on my days off. Maybe the combination of everything is too much so will drop the var to 30mg.
If you don't mind asking, how does the cardarine make you feel, I am hearing more and more about it and think I'll give it a go.

For those wondering i sent the caps @get your Drugs tested.com.Granted its not the best way to test gear but they use
infrared spectroscopy so there is legitimacy to their tests. I also sent some Pareto/syn samples wich all came back positive for the product they were supposed to be.

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
Top Poster Of Month
For those wondering i sent the caps @get your Drugs tested.com.Granted its not the best way to test gear but they use
infrared spectroscopy so there is legitimacy to their tests. I also sent some Pareto/syn samples wich all came back positive for the product they were supposed to be.

I am curious why you would go through the trouble of sending products from Pareto or Syn for testing? I dont recall ever reading anything negative about either one from anyone credible. Its your time and money i guess, but whats the point. And if these tests come back poor, then what? Are you going to post the results and try and convince us that we are wrong with our opinions on these labs?
Do whatever you want but seems a bit fucked up
That your first day here you let us know you are verifying the quality of two of the most respected suppliers on this board.
To save you the trouble, i think its fair to guess that nobody will give a fuck what your “testing” shows.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
I am curious why you would go through the trouble of sending products from Pareto or Syn for testing? I dont recall ever reading anything negative about either one from anyone credible. Its your time and money i guess, but whats the point. And if these tests come back poor, then what? Are you going to post the results and try and convince us that we are wrong with our opinions on these labs?
Do whatever you want but seems a bit fucked up
That your first day here you let us know you are verifying the quality of two of the most respected suppliers on this board.
To save you the trouble, i think its fair to guess that nobody will give a fuck what your “testing” shows.

The guy has two posts only on this thread probably just looking to stir up shit.

I sent them because it's free and used the result to verify that their tests are legit. Not trying to start anything i just saw the post about global pharma and wanted to warn others about the results. Like i said its free to test on that website so why not?

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
I sent them because it's free and used the result to verify that their tests are legit. Not trying to start anything i just saw the post about global pharma and wanted to warn others about the results. Like i said its free to test on that website so why not?

Thats also a highly in accurate form of testing aas but you knew that right? You can then explain to us all on how that ftir bs works?

TripleA

Super Heavyweight
If you don't mind asking, how does the cardarine make you feel, I am hearing more and more about it and think I'll give it a go.

Honestly I don’t feel any different. Haven’t done much cardio to see if it really boosts your cardio and no second wind for weight lifting, My waist is definitely a bit smaller as my belt is slightly looser and I’m pinching less fat and lost a couple of lbs. Everyone reacts differently but will definitely let you know if there any major changes.

Reactions: Ohz
I'm no scientist Man but i have fate in the fact that Pareto anadrol came out as anadrol so why did global var come out as winny? I'm not trying to get Bullied over this just giving my experience but take it with a grain of salt

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
I'm no scientist Man but i have fate in the fact that Pareto anadrol came out as anadrol so why did global var come out as winny? I'm not trying to get Bullied over this just giving my experience but take it with a grain of salt

get hplc testing from Janoshik or fuck off

Its common sense, why would global var be the only Product out of many that didn't turn out to be whats on the label. Not saying it can detect the exact mg in each cap but it sure as hell can detect the compound. Do you believe i have any interest in Bashing global? No i'm just pissed i got winny (raped my hair) . I did the test months ago this thread just brought back memories. Do you actually believe global is legit ??

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Its common sense, why would global var be the only Product out of many that didn't turn out to be whats on the label. Not saying it can detect the exact mg in each cap but it sure as hell can detect the compound. Do you believe i have any interest in Bashing global? No i'm just pissed i got winny (raped my hair) . I did the test months ago this thread just brought back memories. Do you actually believe global is legit ??

Im not backing global up. I’ve been a bit outspoken against it in the past if we’re all being honest here. I’m asking you to explain the science between ftir and hplc

Top Bottom