What's new

Global pharma vs Syn

modafinilman

Heavyweight
Squat till u puke it is the same reason as lab max test kits. Sometimes they detect the right product and sometimes they dont. It means it's unreliable testing. So you cannot call out a lab with something that is unreliable. Means nothing

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
Top Poster Of Month
I sent them because it's free and used the result to verify that their tests are legit. Not trying to start anything i just saw the post about global pharma and wanted to warn others about the results. Like i said its free to test on that website so why not?

Free huh? Must be state of the art testing facility if they give away their services.
And you feel bullied do you? Maybe you should check your shit. Might be straight estrogen pills causing you to grow that vagina.

You guys are really funny! I'll send the caps to Jano just to prove you wrong dad. If i'm right you give me BOTH an apology, it can be trough pm but i would prefer publicly.

Wod

Seasoned VET
You guys are really funny! I'll send the caps to Jano just to prove you wrong dad. If i'm right you give me BOTH an apology, it can be trough pm but i would prefer publicly.

Do you have a learning disability or comprehension problems? No one here here has vouched for any product in question. You can think or believe what you want, or send whatever you want for testing.

What's being said here is that no one gives a shit or believes in FTIR testing.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
I'm not even sure what the fuck he is arguing are we trying to prove Global is shit here.

Wod i understand its not a good testing method. Let me explain because i have a tough time getting my point across. I sent Pareto var it came out as var, same thing with anadrol and more. Now what are the odds that out of all the things i sent the FTIR made one mistake with global var but was correct with Pareto anavar etc

Wod

Seasoned VET
Wod i understand its not a good testing method. Let me explain because i have a tough time getting my point across. I sent Pareto var it came out as var, same thing with anadrol and more. Now what are the odds that out of all the things i sent the FTIR made one mistake with global var but was correct with Pareto anavar etc

The point is that, if something is not a good testing method, then the results of that test indicate nothing.

You see how some user prior to your initial post claimed that he "blew up" on the Var, and that he believes it to be Dbol. Now here you are claiming It's Winstrol. So are we supposed to believe that Global substitutes their Anavar for Winstrol and Dianabol at random times, based on a testing method that is worthless and anecdotal feedback from 1 person? Meanwhile, your testing and his anecdotal feedback are both completely contrary to one another. Do you know what the only fact is here? That without legitimate testing, any statements from individuals that are not credible and long laststanding members are worthless.

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
Top Poster Of Month
Get what point across? You are not getting it, nobody cares about your test so just drop it and move on. You dont really seem interested in any other discussion on the board. why is that?

Top Bottom