What's new

Golden Grain Foods Introduction

CJM discount code: CJM17 (17% off)

www.goldengrainfoods.com

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to make a quick introduction thread and add some basic descriptions of our products!

We’re a small business operating out of the Edmonton area in Alberta. There’s two of us who run the company and both of us are/were competitive bodybuilders and looking to provide a high quality cream of rice(COR) product to both fitness athletes /gluten free community in Canada. COR is readily available in the states but we often would have to pay a ridiculous amount for duty/shipping/import etc.

Cream of Rice – Not all made the same
Cream of Rice is an easily digesting quality complex carbohydrate which assists in supporting athletic performance, output and recovery associated with intense physical training.

The majority of store bought sources of cream of rice (not always available in Canada) are generally sold as food for infants and therefore are fortified with non-heme iron to assist the child in reaching their iron requirements as they cannot generally eat any quantity of red meats or other heme iron containing food. When consumed in adult quantities this plant based iron can badly disrupt digestion and ruin all the aspects of why we like COR as a carbohydrate source in the first place.

Our COR is fortified only with Himalayan Pink Salt which helps provide the minerals necessary to fuel intensive physical exertion and activity.

We also provide a flavoured version of the product which we wanted to be as “prep-friendly” as possible, therefore, contains no added sugar or calories from other sources.

Our flavoured options at this time are Hot Cocoa (mild flavour/taste) and Pancakes & Syrup (stronger flavour/taste). Pancakes & Syrup comes in a larger quantity bag and is actually releasing today! (2021Feb03).

Things to look for in the coming weeks
Our next up-coming flavor which we’re extremely excited about is going to be an all-natural flavoured (brand new flavour still to be announced) alternative for those persons who dislike artificial sweeteners.

We’re also planning to release a larger quantity bag of our unflavoured product.

Golden Grain Foods swag including t-shirts/shaker cups etc.

I’ll make updated posts as things develop, but for now just wanted to say thank you for having us! And if anyone has any further questions or customer service concerns please feel free to message me/start a thread(if you feel your questions answer will help others) or contact us at sales@goldengrainfoods.com.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Ordering next week I look forward to trying it for the first time

Last edited:
Welcome to CJM. Do you have any plans on getting your rice on the shelves of some local supplement stores or are.tpu only selling online atm?
Thanks for the discount 😊
Yes we are! Probably just within the province(Alberta) for now, but hoping to expand on that soon enough. Going to launch our wholesale by the end of the month we’re hoping!

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
I put together an order of 2 bags of each flavor. The price added up to 99.98. LOL. 2c short of free shipping.
I should mention that I did not order it, I emptied the cart. I thought that was a bit silly after looking to ordering 6 bags of product. I'll wait.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
I should mention that I did not order it, I emptied the cart. I thought that was a bit silly after looking to ordering 6 bags of product. I'll wait.

Did you get a cjm discount code? They probably have that free shipping because of costs associated with shipping relative to their profit on the sale. I try to look at the other side and would say that you should add something more to the cart to get the free shipping if you’re already getting a cjm discount. If you didn’t enter a cjm discount then yes I would agree you definitely deserve free shipping.

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
Did you get a cjm discount code? They probably have that free shipping because of costs associated with shipping relative to their profit on the sale. I try to look at the other side and would say that you should add something more to the cart to get the free shipping if you’re already getting a cjm discount. If you didn’t enter a cjm discount then yes I would agree you definitely deserve free shipping.
Sorry - I guess I should be clear. This was very firmly an impulse buy and had I gotten the free shipping I would have immediately pulled the trigger. I didn't, and started thinking about it, and I just don't need it right now. I will buy some at some point. Humans are weird, I'm certainly no exception.

I didn't see a discount code in the posts so far, guess I missed it. Everything is on sale anyway so I wasn't worried about that.

EDIT: Yeah right there at the top of the post. But I truly didn't see it until I searched in page for "discount". 🤷

Last edited:

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Sorry - I guess I should be clear. This was very firmly an impulse buy and had I gotten the free shipping I would have immediately pulled the trigger. I didn't, and started thinking about it, and I just don't need it right now. I will buy some at some point. Humans are weird, I'm certainly no exception.

I didn't see a discount code in the posts so far, guess I missed it. Everything is on sale anyway so I wasn't worried about that.

EDIT: Yeah right there at the top of the post. But I truly didn't see it until I searched in page for "discount". 🤷

You get the sale prices and the discount code 😎

Top Bottom