What's new

Golden Grain Foods Introduction

Hey, sorry I missed the last few messages. Phone has been on the frits! Unfortunately just doene
Sorry - I guess I should be clear. This was very firmly an impulse buy and had I gotten the free shipping I would have immediately pulled the trigger. I didn't, and started thinking about it, and I just don't need it right now. I will buy some at some point. Humans are weird, I'm certainly no exception.

I didn't see a discount code in the posts so far, guess I missed it. Everything is on sale anyway so I wasn't worried about that.

EDIT: Yeah right there at the top of the post. But I truly didn't see it until I searched in page for "discount". 🤷
Hey, I missed the last few messages my phone has been on the frits. Sorry Rucker, probably a good point that I should edit the text size of the discount code!

Unfortunately it’s hard to validate free shipping with orders less than 100$ as depending the location within Canada, the shipping costs are sometimes 30$+ for us. We do already subsidize shipping at all the rates now available on the store, so the customer is always paying less than the Actual shipping cost.

Once we streamline a couple of our current systems we’ll likely viable be able to offer free shipping at a bit lower!

PacMan

Seasoned VET
Don’t be cheap guys. Support our sponsors regardless of free shipping and discount codes.

Owning businesses that deal in shipping, it is expensive. So order , 8-10 bags then free shipping can be justified. We are not Amazon, we are small business...

-PacMan

Last edited:
Don’t be cheap guys. Support our sponsors regardless of free shipping and discount codes.

Owning businesses that deal in shipping, it is expensive. So order , 8-10 bags then free shipping can be justified. We are not Amazon, we are small business...

-PacMan
🙏🙏 as always, appreciate the support big man.

Touchdown for me too. T/A time was great. What's your cycle looking like? I'm thinking about 50g a day, alternating between cocoa and pancake. Will ingest after fasted cardio. 😀
Hahahah

excellent cycle setup, I’d taper off near the end too. HPTA might not like going cold turkey from 50g ED 😉

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
I ordered 2 bags of everything and 3 of a a couple. Can't wait for the order.

I actually had a really screwy coincidence happen with Canada Post that I thought was related to my order. It turned out not to be, but Mike at Golden Grains is fucking amazing and I felt really looked after, even though it turned out to be nothing. Will definitely recommend this outfit, and I don't even have my lovely golden bags yet!

-- A friend of CJM is a friend of mine. Welcome aboard @Golden Grain Foods! We thank you and look forward to your ongoing support of the forum. I'm certain that the Monsters here will reciprocate and support your business venture.
Much appreciate it brother!

Great product and good customer service on my end. The hot coco flavour hits perfectly.
Thanks for the kind words TCD :)

I ordered 2 bags of everything and 3 of a a couple. Can't wait for the order.

I actually had a really screwy coincidence happen with Canada Post that I thought was related to my order. It turned out not to be, but Mike at Golden Grains is fucking amazing and I felt really looked after, even though it turned out to be nothing. Will definitely recommend this outfit, and I don't even have my lovely golden bags yet!
Glad we could get it worked out my man. Definitely a funny set of coincidences that lead to that haha.

Attached an image of our first round of shirts we just released. We're working with another local small business to produce them and I'm really happy with the quality. 2XL hugs the chest and the arms and then flows down loosely. (im 240lbs ~12%), little snug around the the neck for my liking but I do have an exorbitantly fat neck.

Attachments

SimcoeDog

Banned
CJM discount code: CJM17 (17% off)

www.goldengrainfoods.com

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to make a quick introduction thread and add some basic descriptions of our products!

We’re a small business operating out of the Edmonton area in Alberta. There’s two of us who run the company and both of us are/were competitive bodybuilders and looking to provide a high quality cream of rice(COR) product to both fitness athletes /gluten free community in Canada. COR is readily available in the states but we often would have to pay a ridiculous amount for duty/shipping/import etc.

Cream of Rice – Not all made the same
Cream of Rice is an easily digesting quality complex carbohydrate which assists in supporting athletic performance, output and recovery associated with intense physical training.

The majority of store bought sources of cream of rice (not always available in Canada) are generally sold as food for infants and therefore are fortified with non-heme iron to assist the child in reaching their iron requirements as they cannot generally eat any quantity of red meats or other heme iron containing food. When consumed in adult quantities this plant based iron can badly disrupt digestion and ruin all the aspects of why we like COR as a carbohydrate source in the first place.

Our COR is fortified only with Himalayan Pink Salt which helps provide the minerals necessary to fuel intensive physical exertion and activity.

We also provide a flavoured version of the product which we wanted to be as “prep-friendly” as possible, therefore, contains no added sugar or calories from other sources.

Our flavoured options at this time are Hot Cocoa (mild flavour/taste) and Pancakes & Syrup (stronger flavour/taste). Pancakes & Syrup comes in a larger quantity bag and is actually releasing today! (2021Feb03).

Things to look for in the coming weeks
Our next up-coming flavor which we’re extremely excited about is going to be an all-natural flavoured (brand new flavour still to be announced) alternative for those persons who dislike artificial sweeteners.

We’re also planning to release a larger quantity bag of our unflavoured product.

Golden Grain Foods swag including t-shirts/shaker cups etc.

I’ll make updated posts as things develop, but for now just wanted to say thank you for having us! And if anyone has any further questions or customer service concerns please feel free to message me/start a thread(if you feel your questions answer will help others) or contact us at sales@goldengrainfoods.com.
I am all over this. Love it. Great concept, exactly the kind of thing I want to get behind on this forum