What's new

Good Luck SP at the Muscle Beach Fall Classic

Zuespas

Vet
Good Luck Buddy!!

SP is hitting the stage this morning in men's HW bodybuilding

I saw a few pics this morning and I think our fellow member here is looking good. Judging by the time stamps on the messages he sent me I don't think he slept a wink last night lol.

S2KG

Rookie
Dude that's awesome!!! Good for you buddy:)

Sorbate

My colon knows the difference
Banned
He was looking great in his pics. I am amazed at the progress he has made in the last few years. I hope he pops up a few pics. Good for you Snow!

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
Hey all, thanks for the support - I'm zonked but wanted to pop in and update quickly

3rd place in the heavyweight/supers class (again, they don't break it into two at the regional shows) so I have a few years worth of byes to provincials

My sister also took 3rd in her bikini class, and some other local friends did quite well for themselves too so it was a very cool day all around

Absolutely bagged so I'm hoping to get some good sleep and not be on too early tomorrow, but I will be (eventually) and I'll post what I've accumulated as far as decent cellphone stage pictures go :D

Last thing...Dexter guest posed, looked like The Blade should (awesome) and while I've met ron paltrow before that was the first time I had a decently long conversation with him...humble, wellspoken and kind guy for sure.

king56

Vet
From the photos I saw you looked great snow...good job. Get some sleep! Well deserved

StRoNgOnE

Vet
Well done pal... LOVE the snap of you and your sister BTW... doing the MM... REALLY good time... I'm TOTALLY gunna make it down there to hang some time.. :D

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
-- Where are the photos everyones talking so loosely about? :confused:
A few already made it onto the facebook - and I texted a few so I'll get them all uploaded to a central location & post a small gallery to make it easier :)