What's new

Gorilla Wear Canada

CurtisP

VET
Hey @PacMan is shipping still going on OK with Covid19 ?
getting ready to place an order for few new shirts

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
Ooh, those shoes.. might have to get me a pair soon!

Wondering for anyone else that purchased the shoes, I see they have a suede material, are they ok with getting pretty damp over time?
Yeah, I am one of those guys leaking sweat everywhere lol.. my shoes are quite damp after a very hard gym session and I constantly spray them with a natural spray cleaner every day post gym, so just wondering as never had suede material shoes to be honest but would like to treat myself next gym goal.. gives me a reward to reach it 💪

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Well i got to bust these guys out today and god dam i should have brought my house coat to the gym it was like wearing slippers so comfortable, the service was great and shipping was bang on we had one little issue but they resolved it immediately i recommend buying from them and i will again for sure.
20200722_175056.jpg

Kdawg

Middleweight
what’s shipping rates in Canada? Products look good. Interested in some shoes once budget allows

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
Chicago high tops on sale for 100$!! Might have to snag a second pair

Cador

Lightweight
Love the Gorilla wear sleeveless hoodies, got then in 4 different colors. Definitely my favorite gym wear company!

mysmirkingrevenge

Heavyweight
just orded me a pair of perry hi-tops, wanted the grey camo but they emailed back saying they were no more so i settled on the grey/black with red heals, if i like em im gonna order the neon yellow chicagos too

PacMan

Seasoned VET
just orded me a pair of perry hi-tops, wanted the grey camo but they emailed back saying they were no more so i settled on the grey/black with red heals, if i like em im gonna order the neon yellow chicagos too
The Perry Grey/Camo have been discontinued...

- PacMan

mysmirkingrevenge

Heavyweight
yeah thats word for word what email said lol

too bad theyre the coolest ones...more cost to make? i find it hard to believe they wr not selling well