What's new

Gorilla Wear Canada

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
View attachment 18197

wow These got here much faster than i anticipated. i just ordered on wed. CUDO's GW.
well played. if i like these as much as i hope i do the neon chicagos are next.
I have those same colour it is like wearing slippers around the gym they are so comfortable i love them.

I have those same colour it is like wearing slippers around the gym they are so comfortable i love them.
thats EXACTLY what im hoping for. ive never bothered with lifting shoes before. closest to is my merrels . theyre a minimalist shoe super flat light and designed to be worn barefoot. but i saw
wow i just hadmy first workout in them and u really nailed it. it is very much indeed like walking around in slippers. even right out of the box. cant imagine how much better once theyre broken in. im defo gonna get me them chicagos too

Gym Clothing by Gorilla Wear

Welcome to the Gorillawearcanada.com bodybuilding clothing store; gym clothing for the motivated! We offer a wide range of different active wear products, shipping to more than 35 different countries. Gorilla Wear is a world wide bodybuilding brand that was established in the 80’s.
Our bodybuilding and material arts clothing is developed for athletes who demand the best quality. The clothing is unique and available for both men and women.

Our mission

“To bring additional motivation through high quality leisurewear to all muscular and strong Athletes Worldwide”
Our mission outlines our purpose as a company. We are dedicated to providing remarkable gym wear that are manufactured to increase user’s performance and maximize comfort by using the finest materials and most innovative technologies. Gorilla Wear relies on the best tools, the best materials, and the most skilled workforce to achieve this mission.

Our vision

“To become the global leader in leisurewear for the muscular and strong Athletes!”

With customers in 150 countries and more than 65 established distributors we are actively spreading the gym and lifestyle apparel globally. Whether you are addicted to the gym, a bodybuilder, physique athlete, male or female, our design and development team provides you with the apparel that ensures you the best and most comfortable fit during your demanding workouts.

In order to create the perfect apparel we created and cooperate with the #TEAMGORILLAWEAR consisting of the best athletes around the globe, such as Big Ramy, William Bonac, Dennis Wolf, Dennis James and Brandon Curry. Influenced by their demands in quality, functionality we will provide you with a unique apparel that will fit, will not break down and of course shows you are one of the motivated.

I would like to extend 25% off the entire site to all CJM Members. Use Discount Code CJM at Check out.

Product Catalog: https://gorillawearcanada.com/catalog

Email: sales@gorillawearcanada.com

- PacMan
hey pac what can you tell me about the chicagos compared to the perrys. i know they fit smaller. i got size 12 perrys and theyre perfect. should i go 12.5 or 13 with chicagos? what else is different between the two. they LOOK identical. is there any design changes or features that differ between chig's and per's? i really likethese perrys.

takes a couple of weeks to really work them in @mysmirkingrevenge. They’re top notch lifting shoes IMO. I had ottomix before. Not going back
yeah i looked at otomix but after much research i went with gw. ryderwear was laughable everything was only available in tiny sizes lik 5-9 im 12. gw had almost every colour of every style available in all the big sizes. and i found way way more reviews on GW compared to other shoes.
and now that i have them and worn them,even right out of the box before broken in, and see how comfy they are i am certain I made the right choice. couldnt be happier with them

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
I paid double for a pair of ottomix. After a week, the lining on one fell out. I didn’t bother with the BS of sending them back. I just took out the other one and continued lifting with them for a couple of year. To be honest, they were great shoes. Comparing GW to ottomix, GW wins. Not just half the price. They look cooler and are clearly superior quality

PacMan

Seasoned VET
hey pac what can you tell me about the chicagos compared to the perrys. i know they fit smaller. i got size 12 perrys and theyre perfect. should i go 12.5 or 13 with chicagos? what else is different between the two. they LOOK identical. is there any design changes or features that differ between chig's and per's? i really likethese perrys.
12.5 if I were you. Chicago's were Limited Edition's.

Once they are gone, they are gone...

- PacMan

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
@PacMan why don’t you have a line with some maple leaves, or something Canadian, ay? Maybe gym tees that smell like maple syrup?! 😁

12.5 if I were you. Chicago's were Limited Edition's.

Once they are gone, they are gone...

- PacMan
yeah i discovered this yesterday when my shoes arrived. your card was inside. i must say i was blown away by how fast these got here. ordered wed and arrived Saturday. great job guys. im thoroughly impressed with GW . the quality of the shoe looks great. the quick delivery was a very nice suprise and your wide variety even street clothes like the jeans. this was my first GW purchase but its definitely not going to be the last. after reading the post above about otomix falling apart im even more glad i went with gw. i VERY nearly ordered otomix just because the had the colour camo. as u kniw i tried to get camo perrys at first. when that fell thru i started looking at otomix but after vetting both companies i found way more reviews(good ones too, never found a single negative) about GW so i went back and got the grey/black red heals and it definitely seems i made the right choice

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
They look like they’d be super comfy with the wide elastic. I’ll put them on my Christmas list

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
43FEC931-2836-4647-8B35-6F74EE1B39B4.jpeg
Hey @PacMan. What are those shoes the model is wearing? I’ve been hoping for good lifting shoes that aren’t high tops. Also, can you say when the mercury shorts will be back in stock?

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
@Aucs Chicago High Tops...

- PacMan
Oh... that man must have the longest shins EVER!

maybe another design idea for GW? Chicago low tops to go with the maples syrup tees.
2021! Big changes ahead?

serious note though.. I was checking the shorts and says all sizes are out of stock.