What's new

Gorilla Wear Texas T-Shirt

• Admin

BC

Administrator
Just want to send a quick thanks to @PacMan for the line on the Gorilla Wear Texas T-Shirts, shown here -- https://gorillawearcanada.com/shop/texas-t-shirt/?v=3e8d115eb4b3

I grabbed a few 2XLs and these are bar none the best shirts for training that exist. The fit is absolutely incredible, they're loose in all the right places, completely non-restrictive and breathe really, really well. I bought all 3 colours available and haven't trained in a single different piece of attire in the past 2 weeks since getting these.

PacMan

Vet
I like the compression tops and tights. Not cheap but probably of very good quality.
All of our articles are top notch. All products are manufactured in Pakistan and India. Far superior quality of fabrics.

Expensive as to what? For example our Tights are exactly the same as Lulu at half the price...

- PacMan

All of our articles are top notch. All products are manufactured in Pakistan and India. Far superior quality of fabrics.

Expensive as to what? For example our Tights are exactly the same as Lulu at half the price...

- PacMan
I forgot the prices were in $ -- thought they were in €. My bad.
Since it's available in 22 countries I might be able to place an order close to home.