What's new

Got my hands on some SYN products!

416roidamon

Rookie
20200114_081035.jpgrecieved some SYN products the other day. I only made a minimal purchase in case something went wrong. I'll be grabbing 2 vials HCG, Aromasin, 2x more bottles of t400 and another vial of tren. I will most likely be saving the tren for a future cycle but still on the fence about it tbh🙂🙂🙂
Thoughts or suggestions? advice about how to run my cycle and a first time tren user would be appreciated. Thanks bros have a good day y'all.

416roidamon

Rookie
Syn should name their tren BLOOD ORANGE RAGE. That picture is a sight of beauty and evil all in one! I know tren colour means nothing, but something about that colour...
Haha yeah I heard someone refer to it as "dragons blood" which is what I've been calling it to my wife lmao. If I do run it next cycle I'm considering 50mg every other day. Idk if that will be too much or what lol. Im slightly afraid of it. It looks super menacing☺

416roidamon

Rookie
Look at some other people's posts of the tren, some are BLOOD RED it's fucking nuts, can't go wrong with Syn
Yeah its actually darker in person than the photo. Its closer to red than orange lol. But yeah ive heard only good things with SYN. If it works and theres no or mild PIP I'm happy paying the extra few bucks for sure.

I've laid tren to rest. But seeing it makes me itchy. I just can't mentally handle it anymore. Nor do I wanna try again too see. Man I loved that shit! Syn tren is good along with all they're product.

Vypuh

Rookie
I've laid tren to rest. But seeing it makes me itchy. I just can't mentally handle it anymore. Nor do I wanna try again too see. Man I loved that shit! Syn tren is good along with all they're product.
Yeah i don't think I'll personally ever touch tren. I stay clear of most compounds as is tbh. Test and maybe some dbol with mk677 is enough for me

Gass222

Rookie
150 test 150 tren 300 mast. Minimal sides, great cycle to test the tren waters ;). Love syn, top notch guys !