What's new

Great numbers on chest today.

Four months ago I could barely push up 135 lbs because of a previous shoulder injury. But I'm slowly working my way up. My max bench years ago was 345x3. Hopefully I can get back there this year.

Nice work, @canadianpride73. That's a major, major jump from the past few months -- something to be proud of for sure.
Thank you. I've read our muscles have memory and I believe that to be the case here. I've just started Anadrol so I'm excited to get some fast strength gains. But I know enough to not push it to hard and injure myself. Slow and easy

Last edited:

Pewbert

Rookie
Man you do lots of reps lol
You must get good pumps
You ever do the military Press?
Just curious

-Pewbert

Man you do lots of reps lol
You must get good pumps
You ever do the military Press?
Just curious

-Pewbert
I haven't done any military press in a few months. I get a very uncomfortable pain in my right shoulder. My goal is maintaining a routine that minimizes that shoulder pinch so I can finish this cycle with no injury. And yes those high rep warm ups do wonders for blood flow. Great pumps and less chance of injuries..

Pewbert

Rookie
Good plan CP
The main thing in this whole training thing is that we keep on training
If your hurt then you can't train
So be smart in the gym and listen to your body

I fucked up my elbow this morning pulling a weight off the bar after my workout.... go figure lol
Like a tennis elbow kind of strain or small tear
I heard a loud snap crakel pop but I don't think it's to bad
There's no swelling or miscolourations or bruising so that's good

12hrs later it doesn't really hurt but feels stiff and I need to move it around to get the blood moving

I'm just going to keep moving and training
Keep the blood flowing to heal it and help prevent scar tissue hopfully
And doing movements that don't cause pain until my frickin elbow feels better

Moral of the this story is don't take your training for granted because it's super important to people like us for a million different reasons
It can be takin away in an instance and no more training... can you even imagine?
So be smart and pay attention so you don't fuk yourself up in the gym
Sorry for high jacking your thread CP I promise not to make habbit of it
Thanks Bro

-Pewbert

Last edited:

Pewbert

Rookie
Hi CP
Hope your ok and feeling good Bro
Hope your training is good and your just not posting it cause you don't feel like it
Training routine is very important but you know that of course
Peace out Big Bro

-Pewbert

Hi CP
Hope your ok and feeling good Bro
Hope your training is good and your just not posting it cause you don't feel like it
Training routine is very important but you know that of course
Peace out Big Bro

-Pewbert
All is good brother. I'll be posting in the log when I get time. I'm just recovering from a leg day that crippled me all week. Might of over did it on the squats. But all good. I work legs but have moved towards the 12-15 reps like @PacMan said and wow what a difference. Lowered the weight pumping more reps. Cant wait to get off these anadrol. Starting to feel the mind fuck from them. This is week 4 and I'm done with them.