What's new

Greetings

Turbo Lover

Hi there. Well first and foremost I’m here to learn. I have been wanting to give the gear a try but so much to learn before I do it. Being in my mid to late 40’s one might ask why now?.... the answer is I want to see what it will do for me.
Been tossing the idea around of trying winstrol. Like lots of guys my age I’m packing lard around. Some help in the leaning up department would be nice! Ive trained off and on for years. Have a moderate amount of muscle. Now I need to uncover it. I Went from 282 down to 265. Would like to get to about 220.
Looking forward to your knowledge base here!!

Attachments

Welcome to CJM @Turbo Lover.
Gear isn't everything -- it's part of a package together with consistent training and diet.
Please read the rules and don't hesitate and post all the questions you might have. Our staff is very knowledgeable and our members always ready to help.

Turbo Lover

Welcome to CJM @Turbo Lover.
Gear isn't everything -- it's part of a package together with consistent training and diet.
Please read the rules and don't hesitate and post all the questions you might have. Our staff is very knowledgeable and our members always ready to help.

Turbo Lover

Glad to be here and learn. Training and diet is everything. I believe you to be correct! 100% I’ve always been intrigued to try gear to see what it will do for me. I’m at a plateau. I’m currently 5’9 inches and at 265lbs. Arms @ 19” with a pump. I like to get to 20 or over and lean up to a visible 6 pack! everyone has a dream!!! Lol

PacMan

Vet
Welcome to CJM. Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share.

Please familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations, as we are NOT an Open Source Board.

Share your experiences, ask questions. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

Enjoy your stay...

- PacMan

Deetermined

Rookie
Welcome and you have the right attitude for sure.
Just make sure your foundation is in order (Training / Nutrition / Rest) and its consistent or AAS will not do anything for you long term.
You may want to start with a Test only cycle to see how the body reacts, and essentially this is the base to most cycles.
Check out the sticky threads on first cycles as Dr Juice I believe wrote a great one.

Welcome to the board. If you just need to lose some fat, you don’t need winstrol for that. Tighten up your diet, reduce fats and carbs. Try reducing your daily calorie intake by 250 for 2 weeks and then adjust as needed. If not losing enough drop it another 250 but make sure to keep protein intake high while cutting weight.

Turbo Lover

Welcome to the board. If you just need to lose some fat, you don’t need winstrol for that. Tighten up your diet, reduce fats and carbs. Try reducing your daily calorie intake by 250 for 2 weeks and then adjust as needed. If not losing enough drop it another 250 but make sure to keep protein intake high while cutting weight.

thanks!! I live rural!! (out in the country) so honestly I don,t even know where to find the stuff!! I was going to ask if the online stores were a decent way to go but After some reading on here, it doesn't seem to be. HG Canada is what I was looking at but I want to learn a bunch before I attempt anything. Thanks for your advise. I will make the adjustments to see what happens.

Turbo Lover

Welcome and you have the right attitude for sure.
Just make sure your foundation is in order (Training / Nutrition / Rest) and its consistent or AAS will not do anything for you long term.
You may want to start with a Test only cycle to see how the body reacts, and essentially this is the base to most cycles.
Check out the sticky threads on first cycles as Dr Juice I believe wrote a great one.
thanks for this! If or when I do Try It I want to make sure I'm on the right path< using the right stuff. At 48 yrs old I'm not going in to a competition. I just want to look good naked!! (Seth Ferose) LOL

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- Great to have you with us Turbo Lover! There's many 40-something's here on CJM, including myself so you'll find yourself in good company. You've definitely come to the right place for the best, and most vast, accumulated knowledge the internet has to offer when it comes to PED's. Start slowly be getting used to the forum controls and then ease on in and begin reading with enthusiasm. Ask questions along the way, post about your own experiences or opinions, and you'll be well on your way to becoming a bonafide Monster 😁

thanks for this! If or when I do Try It I want to make sure I'm on the right path< using the right stuff. At 48 yrs old I'm not going in to a competition. I just want to look good naked!! (Seth Ferose) LOL

I understand, I am 44 going on 45 soon. Just keep working away and you will get there.