What's new

Griffin Pharmaceuticals

noplatesnodates

Lightweight
This guy who I really respect from my gym has recently been raving about how great Griffin Pharma juice is, but I've never heard of it. Even after searching the forum and google there aren't any results / reviews for their anabolics. Anyone have experience with / know something about them?

noplatesnodates

Lightweight
Well if your gonna get a vaccine with little to no research and testing on it then you might as well try griffin pharma 😉
I've done a lot of research into it, my entire undergrad revolved around these kinds of things. If there's anything about it that I can clarify for you I would love to. Also I think I'm going to steer clear of Griffin unless some people have astoundingly positive reviews about it, even if it isn't under-dosed there's a lot of things they can skimp out on that I'd rather not risk while I have good access to syn.

Harley00

The Rebel
I've done a lot of research into it, my entire undergrad revolved around these kinds of things. If there's anything about it that I can clarify for you I would love to. Also I think I'm going to steer clear of Griffin unless some people have astoundingly positive reviews about it, even if it isn't under-dosed there's a lot of things they can skimp out on that I'd rather not risk while I have good access to syn.
Pick a covid thread, show me pre bloods and post bloods , fron before the vaccine and after, if this wasn't done then you have noithing to clarify.

noplatesnodates

Lightweight
Pick a covid thread, show me pre bloods and post bloods , fron before the vaccine and after, if this wasn't done then you have noithing to clarify.
What specifically in terms of bloods are you referring to?

Also let me just add: regardless of whether you get the vaccine I do truly hope you stay safe. No animosity intended, I just wanted to offer perspective.

Harley00

The Rebel
What specifically in terms of bloods are you referring to?

Also let me just add: regardless of whether you get the vaccine I do truly hope you stay safe. No animosity intended, I just wanted to offer perspective.

Well if your asking then you already lost.
Boys of cjm help me out with bloods im missing im getting ready for work so i may miss a few.

D-Dimer
Prothrombin
Full hormones panel
Testosterone
Thryoid
Ft3
Ft4
Rt3
Liver
Ast
Alt
Ggt
Kidneys
Egfr
Cystatin c
Homocysteine
Immunoglobulin full panel
Cortisol!!!!!!
Acth
Acth stimm test before and after
Heavy metals hair folical test.
Hdl
Ldl
Ferrtin
Full iron panel
Esr
Crp
Fak man.... the list goes on i cant write it all out, i gotta get ready for work, im talkin full blood work, documented with a lawyer present and on video.

If you do not have this information documented, then you should never get the vaccine.

Fyi - i only have grade 9 and look at what iv learned 🤣

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
I really feel bad for people that are getting the vaccine and I sincerely mean that with no ill intention. There’s plenty of reviews for labs you shoukd use, griffin is nowhere to be found anywhere that I have been able to see. You would be suprised to know how many people I used to respect that were pushing garbage at the gym. Now I don’t respect them anymore after years of my own research.

noplatesnodates

Lightweight
Well if your asking then you already lost.
Boys of cjm help me out with bloods im missing im getting ready for work so i may miss a few.

D-Dimer
Prothrombin
Full hormones panel
Testosterone
Thryoid
Ft3
Ft4
Rt3
Liver
Ast
Alt
Ggt
Kidneys
Egfr
Cystatin c
Homocysteine
Immunoglobulin full panel
Cortisol!!!!!!
Acth
Acth stimm test before and after
Heavy metals hair folical test.
Hdl
Ldl
Ferrtin
Full iron panel
Esr
Crp
Fak man.... the list goes on i cant write it all out, i gotta get ready for work, im talkin full blood work, documented with a lawyer present and on video.

If you do not have this information documented, then you should never get the vaccine.

Fyi - i only have grade 9 and look at what iv learned 🤣
Hey man there's nothing wrong with that at all, different people fill different niches in life & what someone like me values might not be the same as what you value. Your concerns are valid no matter what level education you went though, some of the smartest people I know stopped at high school because they saw better opportunities to grow without tanking 4-8 years in school.

As for the specific parameters I probably wouldn't get all of them as some of them are redundant with another (egfr & cys c) and others don't much have relation to the changes that the vaccine can cause you to incur. I do actually have a doctors appointment next week & I would be happy to ask for some bloodwork, within reason obviously as I am currently making shit pay in research. I'll keep this in mind and ask her next week. Hopefully the results will make more people feel comfortable with taking the vaccine & if the results don't say that then I guess we all get to learn from this.

Stay safe in the meantime 👍🏽

noplatesnodates

Lightweight
I really feel bad for people that are getting the vaccine and I sincerely mean that with no ill intention. There’s plenty of reviews for labs you shoukd use, griffin is nowhere to be found anywhere that I have been able to see. You would be suprised to know how many people I used to respect that were pushing garbage at the gym. Now I don’t respect them anymore after years of my own research.
Hey, thanks for the advice anyways! Gonna steer clear of it, why switch from Syn anyways while it's been working so well for me.

Harley00

The Rebel
Hey man there's nothing wrong with that at all, different people fill different niches in life & what someone like me values might not be the same as what you value. Your concerns are valid no matter what level education you went though, some of the smartest people I know stopped at high school because they saw better opportunities to grow without tanking 4-8 years in school.

As for the specific parameters I probably wouldn't get all of them as some of them are redundant with another (egfr & cys c) and others don't much have relation to the changes that the vaccine can cause you to incur. I do actually have a doctors appointment next week & I would be happy to ask for some bloodwork, within reason obviously as I am currently making shit pay in research. I'll keep this in mind and ask her next week. Hopefully the results will make more people feel comfortable with taking the vaccine & if the results don't say that then I guess we all get to learn from this.

Stay safe in the meantime 👍🏽
Ill give you a like for the respectful response.
(Egfr is not the same as cyc- c) to be truthful cys c is way more important.

Lets put it this way.
I eat a potato 🥔 what effects does that potato have on my blood markers, mind you its a potato and not a vaccine , but it has cause and effect, every single thing you put in your body has cause and effect.

So why wouldnt a vaccine have the same cause?

Truth is , it does the problem is we dont know what yet.

Stay safe.

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
I remember a griffin dbol way back, but with a name like griffin, it could have been a completely different lab.

noplatesnodates

Lightweight
Ill give you a like for the respectful response.
(Egfr is not the same as cyc- c) to be truthful cys c is way more important.

Lets put it this way.
I eat a potato 🥔 what effects does that potato have on my blood markers, mind you its a potato and not a vaccine , but it has cause and effect, every single thing you put in your body has cause and effect.

So why wouldnt a vaccine have the same cause?

Truth is , it does the problem is we dont know what yet.

Stay safe.
I agree completely, when I go in for my check up im going to specifically request Cys C. Especially because in the past egfr has not been reliable at all for me, they told me I had kidney failure when I was 20 😭. Nephrologist usually hooks me up with covered cys C though so I think there's a good chance my GP will allow me to "just check on the values"

Honestly, skepticism is essential for us. I think its great that people want to question what goes into their bodies & understand the affects, all I ask is for others to be equally receptive of results if/when they do come. Science is founded upon skeptical thinking and challenging norms so sometimes I find myself confused when I see those arguments online between people on opposite side of this issue that just end up becoming repetitive ad-hominem attacks on each other. Glad our exchange was much better than those

Top Bottom