What's new

Griffin Pharmaceuticals

noplatesnodates

Lightweight
@Harley00 @noplatesnodates

Dudes I've got to give you guys a small round or applause. A solid exchange on a very controversial topic. Not the way I was expecting it to go.
Thanks man, I hope more people can follow in the route and focus on understanding each other rather than pointless arguments! I always like hearing new perspectives on things, especially when it challenges my current thinking.

noplatesnodates

Lightweight
Currently has a hookup for Syn as curious about a lab that has literally no records at all online that a guy in the gym recommended......🤦‍♂️
I know it sounds stupid 😭 😭 and I'm totally happy with Syn, I was just so curious because the guy who's been talking about it was a great source of info for me when I was starting my first cycle and even onwards. probably skip it at least for now tho hahaha

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
I know it sounds stupid 😭 😭 and I'm totally happy with Syn, I was just so curious because the guy who's been talking about it was a great source of info for me when I was starting my first cycle and even onwards. probably skip it at least for now tho hahaha

When you get ahold of Syn or Pareto or Innovagen in Canada then there really is no point window shopping anymore unless you just like different labels.

Badbarber1

Rookie
One shot of griffon t400 gave me a high fever for 2 weeks , steer completely clear of this one. Syn , legacy , and Olympia gold I have had the best experiences with.

Top Bottom