What's new

Growth Hormone Information for Beginners

Frank Large

Rookie
Can you please explain why it is imperative to use a thyroid stimulating product such as T3 or T4 wile on cycle of test, tren and gh when dieting.

Good read. Thank you

WannaBhuge

Heavyweight
How long does a person need to use it to see results... Wondering if 4iu a day for 25 days is a waste. Fried of mine did it and did get the most shredded ive ever seen him but he is genetic freak as well lol

PacMan

Seasoned VET
How long does a person need to use it to see results... Wondering if 4iu a day for 25 days is a waste. Fried of mine did it and did get the most shredded ive ever seen him but he is genetic freak as well lol

Complete waste of $$... You want to run for a minimum of 6 mnths...

bobmalooga

Rookie
Complete waste of $$... You want to run for a minimum of 6 mnths...
Totally agree.
I recently ran 3-4 iu ED for 6 months - Norvotrop. I took a break as I was heading out of the country for a bit. I felt like I was just starting to get results from it before the break.
Personally I get better fat burning results from a few weeks on a clean, low carb diet than I ever will on GH.

There are benefits to using it but I think people have a complete misconception of GH. If you are looking for quick gains or quick fat loss there are much cheaper and faster ways.

PacMan

Seasoned VET
There are benefits to using it but I think people have a complete misconception of GH. If you are looking for quick gains or quick fat loss there are much cheaper and faster ways.
well said man, totally agree here as well...

JGFX

Rookie
Definitely need to learn about this stuff. Amazing.

PoonSlayer

Super Heavyweight
Something I really want to try down the road. Ill have to remember to come back and read this thread again.

MP_Ironman

Super Heavyweight
When reconstituting does it matter if there is a temperature difference between the solute and the hGH?

ie. hGH straight out of the fridge reconstituted with room temp water

matt905

Lightweight
does hgh also make u grow height ince or so in height as well a mussel mass an bone density? what! could use few inces in height. im only 5,7 u recommend ? if I use responsively and acordiningly

bigmig

Middleweight
how old are you matt905? if you're over 23, forget about the height change. growth plates are done at this point.

Juice87

Super Heavyweight
Great read

Very informative

Last edited:

sporattik

Rookie
Great article !

I have just picked up some hgh and been doing it for about 6 weeks. I have maybe gained about 4 lbs while trimming down the remaining fat I have as I am a hard gainer. From the article it says for people like me to take my injections post workout with like 10 iu. I figured I will start off with maybe 5iu and work my way up as I am only doing 3 IU per day at the moment. My question though is that if I take my injection post workout, am I allowed to have my gainer shake as well? Some things I have read says that eating (or drinking a high calorie shake) right after an injection can cause you to become diabetic over time? not sure if this is true, but don't want to risk it unless I find out. Can anyone elaborate on this ..?

I realize this is an older (very informative) thread, i just wanted to note here that administering hGH on an empty/full stomach is irrelevant provided you're not concerned about fasted cardio.

Some cyclists/athletes protocols include fasted cardio first thing in the am and therefore administer their hGH on an empty stomach. Thats likely the buzz you're referring to about fasted protocols.

objective33

Lightweight
Excellent read, although I will never be able to afford HGH. This article also introduced me to the terms insulin mimickers, such as r-ALA at 800mcg per day, or Metformin which I will be doing more research on.

HeyChris

Rookie
Great article !

I have just picked up some hgh and been doing it for about 6 weeks. I have maybe gained about 4 lbs while trimming down the remaining fat I have as I am a hard gainer. From the article it says for people like me to take my injections post workout with like 10 iu. I figured I will start off with maybe 5iu and work my way up as I am only doing 3 IU per day at the moment. My question though is that if I take my injection post workout, am I allowed to have my gainer shake as well? Some things I have read says that eating (or drinking a high calorie shake) right after an injection can cause you to become diabetic over time? not sure if this is true, but don't want to risk it unless I find out. Can anyone elaborate on this ..?
I'd like to know this too. I workout in the evening (around 7pm). Have a snack around 4pm. So, should I have HGH (3 or 4iu) pre-workout at 7pm (3 hours since my last snack)? Or post workout? If post-workout, can I eat half an hour after? Protein shake and dinner.

Slim29

Rookie
Thank you for the read ... Does hgh need to be stored cool all the time .. does it loose its potency if not kept cool ??? I travel a lot and keeping it cold is a problem .. when mix one up sometimes it is not cold for a day or so and un mixed it is not cool much at all .. but it is kept in the dark ????

cotnad

Rookie
Hi I want to know if someone know's about Nurotropin if it's good HGH and if it is 191AA ou 192AA thank!