What's new

Gym milestone today

>> I know everyone here probably considers this warm up weight but

Don't do that... be PROUD of your accomplishments man... There's no weak or strong, just variance and levels... That's GREAT! NICE PR BUD!

Edit: Yes I realize the irony of that statement with a handle like StRoNgOnE... lol

Thread starter #4

Cuzi

Registered
Thanks I was just be sarcastic with my opening statement lol. I am definitely proud of it

I know everyone here probably considers this warm up weight but today I was able to do 2 sets of 100 lbs dumbbell bench presses. I was grinning ear to ear
Well done. Don't worry about what people might think. You will lift more next time and every time you increase the weight will be an achievement.

I could never warm up with 100lbs in each hand.
That’s s great accomplishment.
Take care of your body and you should be able to increase the weight overtime.

That's a solid accomplishment. Everyone's different and everyone advances at their own pace, so there's not much point in comparing to others. That's definitely an achievement! Keep pushing those goals forward.

Thread starter #13

Cuzi

Registered
My best deadlifts today. 450lbs 5 times. I definitely need a belt.

Getting yourself a decent new match of shoes or a fun new diversion after 15 exercises won't be exceptionally powerful at giving you the inspiration to continue working out, behaviorism, the field of brain research that reviews rewards and their relationship to conduct...