What's new

Gym Pet Peeves

nutnut

Registered
naked dudes hanging out in the lockerroom like its a social club spot is my pet peeve.

djjaxx

Registered
i dislike unsupervised children....children refering to anyone under 18.

AND PUT THE FUCKING WEIGHTS BACK WHEN YOU ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DmundZ

Registered
I'm pretty sure I end up hating everyone at the gym other then myself, the lady at the front desk.

I do pull out my cell between sets but that's to record weight, and hit timers. And the odd time skip a song.

euro1970

Registered
why is it every freakin january that all the freakin newbies,buff bagwell wannabees have so much disrepect for other members??? put ur f in weights back,get off the machines ur not using an get off the bloody phone...man i wish it was the 80's...guess i just gotta wait till these goofs quit in february! lol

P.S.

Registered
why is it every freakin january that all the freakin newbies,buff bagwell wannabees have so much disrepect for other members??? put ur f in weights back,get off the machines ur not using an get off the bloody phone...man i wish it was the 80's...guess i just gotta wait till these goofs quit in february! lol
Ah the 80s now that was a time when the kids showed respect to their elders or those of us that could terminate their existence with a bitch slap, and no cell phones or Ipods etc.....most everyone in the gym were there to train, but we still had the January idiots.....

January idiots.....
I think that sums it up just perfect.

on a related note whats up with people grabbing there dumbbells and doing there exercises right in front of the dumbbell rack ?? that drives me nuts!! take a few steps back let other people get to the dumbbells.

naked dudes hanging out in the lockerroom like its a social club spot is my pet peeve.
If I had my way every gym would have a designated "just quickly getting changed area" and another area for the Goofs that workout for 20min then spend 45min creepin in the change room. Strictly Enforced

Banned #16
When someone puts the 30s where the 100s go. I have pulled some scenes bc of that

Banned #17
Going to rack the hundreds and some dumb dick has the 30s there. If its never happened to you. Close your eyes And visualize it

lionsfan

Registered
Ah the 80s now that was a time when the kids showed respect to their elders or those of us that could terminate their existence with a bitch slap, and no cell phones or Ipods etc.....most everyone in the gym were there to train, but we still had the January idiots.....
Oh the January idiots. I had a guy start to unload my bar the other day at the squat rack. I walked away to fill my water bottle (30 seconds) When I got back he said "oh I just wanted to do some wrist curls". Wtf!!!! BEAT IT!! Lol

Talking WAY TOO MUCH
new trendy gear
Ego lifts with shit form
Resolutionists-fucking up a gym near you for the past 10 days

I change songs on an iPod and get shit done. Yesterday the two ladies who were discussing cooking........promptly we're asked to do something or find a cafe

I can't stand coming in first thing in the am and seeing weights and plates laying around everywhere, drives me fucking nuts. People think that when the gym closes at night theyh can just toss shit on the floor and somebody else will pick it up. No respect!