What's new

Gym Pet Peeves

Too much cologne or too much perfume.
Also, people who smoke marijuana before the gym and walk around stinking like a roach. At least smoke one and then change into your gym clothes.

Random people who come up to me and start talking about Mike O'hearn. Their biggest point they make is how hes "natural" LOL and that he looks better than all the "Juicehead" (Their word not mine) bodybuilders. They over emphasize that hes on no drugs whatsoever. WTF is wrong with these people its like he has a cult. Seems like I run into them where ever I go. It is fucking annoying.

Random people who come up to me and start talking about Mike O'hearn. Their biggest point they make is how hes "natural" LOL and that he looks better than all the "Juicehead" (Their word not mine) bodybuilders. They over emphasize that hes on no drugs whatsoever. WTF is wrong with these people its like he has a cult. Seems like I run into them where ever I go. It is fucking annoying.
Those ‘random people’ dont happen to be named @coosh or @Actraiser by chance...?!? Alot of Fuck-Tards in this world 🤪

Theres these two super fags at my gym that do the exact same shit at the exact same time. Pushups, sit-ups, curls, stretching, cardio etc. I have a hard time concentrating bc I want to bust out laughing all the time. So completely ridiculous.