What's new

Gymshark

Thread starter #21
Didn't that term "Gymshark" ever be used years ago when referring to a girl who picks up and F's all the dudes at the gym or something similar?

Now they have them walking around with it stuck on their gym clothes advertising...

Haha And then later in life they all starts a movement #metoo .. again, how can you take this serious when the symbol # had meant ‘pound’ all these years..

Poundmetoo !

crazy how much people will spend on gym clothes, when I see a girl dressed like the pictures above i just think she craves attention and has low self-esteem. and they usually hardly touch any weights they just spend 3/4 of the time on their phone and the rest of their time doing body weight squats and lunges. dont get me wrong its nice to look at!
There are two girls in my gym who sometimes wear the exact same shit head to toe.
Sometimes it’s an exact match and other times it’s different colours.

They also are Gym Shark fans. Hahaha

Definitely IG whores. Lol

And to be honest they are not my cup or tea.
I call them Betty and Veronica.

Both have fake tits, nothing against that, manicured nails, eyelash extensions, makeup,... you name it.

There bodies are good but both are butter faces.

There are other women in there with little to no makeup, normal gym gear who are beautiful.

I just can’t stand these girls.

Jdave

Registered
Haha And then later in life they all starts a movement #metoo .. again, how can you take this serious when the symbol # had meant ‘pound’ all these years..

Poundmetoo !
I believe in representing and championing woman’s issues but one of the biggest issues with it is how some woman use it to side step responsibility. All those woman trading sex for movie roles were fine with the prostitution until work dried up.
Imagine a dollar hooker walking into a precinct and taking a John to court because he no longer wants to offer her work and she says she was a victim of unfair power dynamics - he had cash she wanted cash.
Besides one of those twats who started the metoo movement was caught paying off an underaged dude to keep quiet about their sexual encounter.... and every hardened metoo supporter suddenly softened up and made a bunch of excuses on her behalf and victim blamed the dude.
/rant

I believe in representing and championing woman’s issues but one of the biggest issues with it is how some woman use it to side step responsibility. All those woman trading sex for movie roles were fine with the prostitution until work dried up.
Imagine a dollar hooker walking into a precinct and taking a John to court because he no longer wants to offer her work and she says she was a victim of unfair power dynamics - he had cash she wanted cash.
Besides one of those twats who started the metoo movement was caught paying off an underaged dude to keep quiet about their sexual encounter.... and every hardened metoo supporter suddenly softened up and made a bunch of excuses on her behalf and victim blamed the dude.
/rant
Ok, here is my possibly unpopular opinion on #metoo. I feel that every one of these actresses should be made to return all money earned from the roles gained due to a sexual "trade off". Want Weinstein to go to jail? Ok, return the money from all the roles you got from him, If this really is about "women's rights" that should not be a problem.

Jdave

Registered
Ok, here is my possibly unpopular opinion on #metoo. I feel that every one of these actresses should be made to return all money earned from the roles gained due to a sexual "trade off". Want Weinstein to go to jail? Ok, return the money from all the roles you got from him, If this really is about "women's rights" that should not be a problem.
I agree. Technically they made a hefty living off of selling their bodies for movie roles. And they blocked off other actresses who wouldn’t sleep with Weinstein because they had morals and ethical standards from an opportunity to have a career. And I’m not defending Weinstein, the other shit he did qualifies him for “scumbag wet garbage human-being” status. I’m saying those women deserve blame too.

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Regarding this situation of all people Pamela Anderson recently said that mothers would usually educate their daughters about things like that and instill some common sense. If on an interview a producer invites you up to his room at a hotel and answers the door in a robe or underwear, be smart enough to recognize the situation for what it obviously is....and know that if you choose to go in there make sure you get the job, whatever that may entail.

I recenly went through this looking for new workout pants. Everything has the damn skinny legs, or baggy thighs and tapered to fit my wrists at the ankles.... MC Hammer pants.
I finally ordered GASP pants when I found them on sale. They have nice clothing, and the legs are nice and wide.

I recenly went through this looking for new workout pants. Everything has the damn skinny legs, or baggy thighs and tapered to fit my wrists at the ankles.... MC Hammer pants.
I finally ordered GASP pants when I found them on sale. They have nice clothing, and the legs are nice and wide.
ive used gasp for years, best workout pants/shorts I ever bought

I totally agree with that start the #payitback movement!!!.

Hussell

Registered
When I do order shirts for the gym online it is always from Apeman strong.....the Field brothers are good guys and once a month they put out a special edition shirt with all proceeds going to a charity they pick....they aren't a bodybuilding company but for 24 bucks a T-shirt I like them.

Thread starter #33
Way2buy.ca has decent prices on gasp gear. Canadian site. Give them a try

muscle_n_blood

Super Moderator
Maybe it's my old age, or Costco has spoiled me, but I cannot s $79+ for sweat pants lol.
Me neither. I have always worn rags. If it is comfortable and doesn't restrict my movement, it's good. Sweatpants? I get them at the thrift store for like $3. Once I wear holes in the quads doing deads and shrugs, I cut the legs off and get a couple more years out of them.

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
I can't train in pants or I get too sweaty, I bought a bunch of short ryderwear shorts probably 5+ years ago that are finally wearing out so I'm slowly replacing them with clearance lululemon shorts (which are much nicer, but pricey)

I get superhero tshirts from walmart in the $15 range whenever I retire an old bodybuilding.com tank top, they're also 5+ years old but held up well for their low ($10?) cost back in the day - and thin mutant hoodies when they're on sale

I can't train in pants or I get too sweaty, I bought a bunch of short ryderwear shorts probably 5+ years ago that are finally wearing out so I'm slowly replacing them with clearance lululemon shorts (which are much nicer, but pricey)

I get superhero tshirts from walmart in the $15 range whenever I retire an old bodybuilding.com tank top, they're also 5+ years old but held up well for their low ($10?) cost back in the day - and thin mutant hoodies when they're on sale
I do all my shopping on black Friday for the year.
SportChek has some really good deals and you aren't spending $50 on a shirt.

Nike has been my go to for a few years, before it was Adidas, but when you see a nice dry fit shirt for $20 on black Friday I'll get it.

That's really the only time of year I'll spend money on clothing.

Also, I order about twice as much clothing I need, try them on and then return the half I dont like or doesnt fit properly.