What's new

Hair Growth Difference between creams and injectables

monsterFreak

Middleweight
The efficacy of cream isn't very good anyway.
And if you have genetically high 5-AR, then perhaps most converted to DHT.
Yeah thats true. Let me see if I can request testing DHT in my next blood work. That’ll give me a good idea of where they lie now

Goldenrod

VET
Im on the same boat - took the cream for a few months and I hated it. Only when I was on injectables, I noticed the difference in my symptoms.
And yes I agree that test is test, but is there some difference in getting it absorbed via skin vs getting it absorbed through intra-muscular injection?
I don't really care for the hair growth tbh as I already got quite a lot from the cream, but just wondered what exactly did cause the hair to grow so much? Something I was curious to know just in case I ever want to look into getting some hair back in future lol
As I mentioned test is test and there is a reason compounded TRT is popular - it works. Many here hate it and that is fine but I found it great. The difference in how I felt was instant albeit I did eventually go to injections with test enanthate. I am not scared of injections, obviously, as I pin peptides, curciject, and PED's, but I just give my opinion. It helped with exercise, energy, etc. albeit injections were better for building muscle.
I wasn't lifting back then as much as I do now and did more kickboxing and swimming so I was lighter.
The reason people don't like the cream is it is said there isn't a steady amount of test in your blood which makes sense but I found no difference in blood tests handled by my doctor from compounded cream daily vs. once a week injections. The numbers were not identical but close.

As for the hair - makes no sense to me. If you increase your testosterone (for almost anyone) you will lose your head hair quicker if your prone to MPB and gain body hair faster. The body hair growth makes sense but not faster than injectable. I have no explanation. If it made your hair grow faster (head), it would be one of the most popular products in the world as most men will have some thinning if not balding as they age.

Ugllabsrock11

Super Heavyweight
Maybe when you were running that there cream on your ball sack your balls dropped. And the beard is post puberty growth???

Just messing with you 😂

I can't see there being much of a difference , elevated test levels , be it from cream or a shot , are the elevated test levels. Especially with blood work behind it.
Strange tho.
🤣🤣🤣

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
Loool and now on injections, my balls are nowhere to be found! Btw, when I did bloodwork after the cream, my test levels remained exactly the same as before the cream, so Im not even sure if it even worked properly
Haha , haven't seen them in years 😂
Yea, cream can prove trouble some. It's difficult to get good stable levels. Hard to beat injections.

monsterFreak

Middleweight
As I mentioned test is test and there is a reason compounded TRT is popular - it works. Many here hate it and that is fine but I found it great. The difference in how I felt was instant albeit I did eventually go to injections with test enanthate. I am not scared of injections, obviously, as I pin peptides, curciject, and PED's, but I just give my opinion. It helped with exercise, energy, etc. albeit injections were better for building muscle.
I wasn't lifting back then as much as I do now and did more kickboxing and swimming so I was lighter.
The reason people don't like the cream is it is said there isn't a steady amount of test in your blood which makes sense but I found no difference in blood tests handled by my doctor from compounded cream daily vs. once a week injections. The numbers were not identical but close.

As for the hair - makes no sense to me. If you increase your testosterone (for almost anyone) you will lose your head hair quicker if your prone to MPB and gain body hair faster. The body hair growth makes sense but not faster than injectable. I have no explanation. If it made your hair grow faster (head), it would be one of the most popular products in the world as most men will have some thinning if not balding as they age.
I think its probably more about how the Test is getting absorbed in the body. If its via skin, and like what @tristan said, it might be that there is an excess of DHT in the body using creams vs injections. Now since my T levels were low in the body and that my DHT was also probably low and I was balding cause of low DHT - maybe that a little higher DHT caused the hair to grow in some places. But again this is all speculation.
And since there was no rise in my Test levels using cream - after confirming it with a blood test, it may be that the rise was probably in DHT levels but then how can DHT go up without having the Test to go up.
I think its pretty much individual based result - some might lose hair for having higher than normal DHT while some may have normal DHT levels with it, can't really say but yes I agree, more hair on cream still doesn't make sense, but I have lots of selfies that confirms the excessive beard growth.

monsterFreak

Middleweight
Haha , haven't seen them in years 😂
Yea, cream can prove trouble some. It's difficult to get good stable levels. Hard to beat injections.
100% - I found that sweet spot and now have very stable energy levels throughout - definitely way better than creams!

Top Bottom