What's new

Half lives and Detection times

gondar1

Heavyweight
I realize that you are trying to contribute and be helpful with some of your latest posts but could you please cite the sources for the info provided? That's just simply good form. At a glance I can tell you that I could likely dispute every single number from this post in particular. I do not intend to do so as I've been down that road before and the convo can get complicated and ugly, not worth my time.

Regardless I feel this info here is either outdated or simply incorrect and viewing the actual source could prove or disprove that and at the minimum should provide some context.

Daway

In before the lock
It's a cut and paste from various sources going back to 2004 like this one...

Just changed some formatting

Daway

In before the lock
Found this exact format from 2015:

Here we go... found the exact formatting from 2012:

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
Happy to give you guys something to do
Meaning?

We try not to just copy and paste outdated information. Similar to your squat post. Holes were poked in it all over. And man that crying comment. Come on. No one's ragging on you for posting. They're giving you it because you're just copying information without actually understanding it. "Parrotting"

Old School

Middleweight
Most of my posted info came off my computer and was originally from Basskiller I believe. Old for sure, but facts should remain facts, correct? Anyway, just trying to share info and will be more cautious in the future.

gondar1

Heavyweight
Most of my posted info came off my computer and was originally from Basskiller I believe. Old for sure, but facts should remain facts, correct? Anyway, just trying to share info and will be more cautious in the future.
Facts remain facts but in fact are only facts if they are actually factual to begin with, that's a fact. Hence the importance of citing sources for "facts" which may not be factual at all.

Thanks for the effort either way sir.