What's new

Halodrol experience?

Bigtuna84

Registered
Halodrol was the old Gaspari product we use to use back in the day with M1T....ahhhh brings back memories

Thread starter #5
I read a big thread about one of the sponsors - Canadian medical supplies - and under their 'research supplies' they have a product called halodrol, from what I can find it was originally from Gaspari nutrition and is s prohormone.
Are we talking halotestin here
Hi, yes I believe so from what I can find out, I saw the halodrol in Canadian medical supplies 'research products' section and wondered if anyone had tried experience with is. Thanks

Thread starter #6
I read a big thread about one of the sponsors - Canadian medical supplies - and under their 'research supplies' they have a product called halodrol, from what I can find it was originally from Gaspari nutrition and is prohormone. looks like it is legally sold by CMS and from what I have read a person should do a pct. Just wondering if anyone had tried it

Mtl1420

Registered
What I saw is that there is 2 versions of this supplement , the Canadian version does not contain any dhea and 6-oxo , but anyway even with the US version do not expect big results , for that price I think you have much better option .

Thread starter #8
What I saw is that there is 2 versions of this supplement , the Canadian version does not contain any dhea and 6-oxo , but anyway even with the US version do not expect big results , for that price I think you have much better option .
Thanks for your reply, I am a completely new when it comes to aas and I will be giving this a miss, lots of sides for little benefit. This is exactly why I joined this forum so I can make informed choices so thank you. Lots more reading and researching for me-

Why not just get M1T?
I wonder if the injectable version (1-test cypionate or dihydroboldenone cypionate) will ever be popular enough to be carried like tren and deca are... it’s supposedly very anabolic and relatively low sides other than PIP

@Jdave DHB Is one of the most underrated hormones
I’ve heard so many great things about it. That along with the 19nor “MENT” (trestolone acetate) supposed to be “like tren but no mental sides” and are two hormones I constantly hear great things about but apparently are hard to come by. Inno has ment and I tried it... very short duration of 2 weeks (I don’t know why I did it) wasn’t long enough to gauge efficacy but I seem to remember feeling like my body was responding after 7-10 days.... coulda been placebo or my mind playing tricks since I only had access to 2 vials (100mg/ml 5ml vials... about 25mg/day... I know laughable- definitely placebo)