What's new

Happy St.Patty's day people!

66Chevy

Super Moderator
almost forgot it was St.Patrick's Day today....with all this Corona shit going on.

I won't be drinking any green beers today but I have been sucking the coffee back....what's everybody doing besides being confined to their homes lol

TS1

Super Heavyweight
working from home atm - then some kettle bell swings, dinner, maybe take kids out for a bit
pretty chilled.
Happy St Patrick's Day all.

Sabre Star

Administrator
Nothing overly exciting at the Sabre residence Chev. We’ve been watching “Vikings” so we will likely crush a couple episodes of that.

for dinner, I’m thinking pasta and meat sauce.

possibly egg Newfs house 🥚 🏠

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Nothing overly exciting at the Sabre residence Chev. We’ve been watching “Vikings” so we will likely crush a couple episodes of that.

for dinner, I’m thinking pasta and meat sauce.

possibly egg Newfs house 🥚 🏠
Nice...I’d hang on to those eggs right now though...proteins are really valuable!

I was thinking of tuna melts tonight and then make a chicken chilli for dinner tomorrow night.

Sabre Star

Administrator
tuna melts and chilli - that sounds deadly right now! I might be copying you on that one Chev

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- Juice's abode won't be partaking in St. Paddy's either this year. I actually forgot about it to with everything going on. I'll eat and switch between Netflix and CJM for the rest of the evening. Perhaps get into a book.

🍀 🍀 🍀 HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY CJM. STAY GREEN! 🍀🍀🍀

NG_F

Super Heavyweight
Just working on a computer build, Worked out on shoulders and Arms earlier.

Happy St. Patty's day Brothers! Hopefully these 4 leaf clovers keep us and our families safe 🍀🍀🍀🍀 As well as Taking this Corona Bitch to Bloody Hell !

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
late happy St. Patty's day. No where to celebrate in this province as all restaurants and bars are closed plus common sense says social distance is hard in that atmosphere.

Bass

Rookie
I'm just working. Nova Scotia might be shut down by Friday not looking goooood