What's new

HARLEY'S SUPER TRT(updated reference labs)

Harley00

The Rebel
Basically this should be called Harley's super trt and can i manipulate my blood work, to not loose my clinic.

Allright, guys little introduction, this is going to be more or less my super trt protocol for my self and guys using script trt that need to run under the radar, but at the same time wanna run a bit more gear in the process.

Again, these are not proven methods, but im currently going to run this and see if i can pull trickery on my clinic, so definitely stay tuned , for future blood work to see if i can do this .

Ok so what is the plan.

I currently get prescribed 150mg of testosterone from my clinic . I get extensive blood work every 2.5 months , after the last 1 year iv been able to dial in many protocols, and manipulate my blood work to show excatly what i want, this is for total testosterone and free testosterone, and estrogen

-Everything will be sub q , 1cc 30g 1/2 syringe. All mixed in one syringe daily. All injected VG

Ill be using 140mg of delatestryl a week
200mg/5ml vial
Pinning everyday, at 0.10ml = 20mg a day = 140mg a week.

I am looking for maximum total/free testosterone everyday of the week, my target range is to maintain, roughly 1600ng/dl every day of the week.

Ill be adding in test prop on top of my long ester , for this protocol, and the reason being is its a short ester, and ill be able to drop it roughly 1.3/ 1.4 weeks before blood work and that should lower my free test/total test down to where my long ester will take over, thus allowing me to run higher amounts of testosterone in between my blood work, and manipulate my blood work

Test prop- 0.13mg every day = 91mg a week. With a grand total of 230ish mg a week of testosterone thats including my script

Next ill add in primobolan at 154mg a week.
0.22mg everyday = 154mg a week.

Again ill be droping this each 2 weeks prior to blood work as an experiment, to see if i can control free testosterone, currently my shbg is up from 17 to 30 , so will see the effects of primo on shbg hear.

Next ill be adding in NPP at therapeutic dosage at 98mg a week, ill be experimenting with 20g of collagen peptides a day to see if it will help aid recovery.
0.14mg every day = 98mg a week.(the npp wont be added in untill i get home so ill update when i add it in)

Same with this, ill be dropping this 2 weeks prior to testing.

Next ill be adding in hcg at 250 iu 3 x a week for a total of
750 iu a week.

Next ill be adding in 25mg of clomid 3x a week for a total of 75mg a week, clomid will also hopefully play a small role in helping to maintain shbg, as clomid rasies shbg, so with the current pinning protocol, and the added primo , im hoping to not sink my shbg to the ground.

I will be doing only 50mg of script pregnenolone as well only once a week, its very likely not needed now with the added hcg, but i will check bloods.

Lastly i will run a combo of bpc-157 and thymosin beta 4, dosage will be low and set to last 1 month. The purpose of this i hope is to maintain tissue rebuilding, assist in gut health, as well as hoping to keep muscle damage to a controlled level, and aid in faster repair as well as to prevent injury. Ill also be looking at ck levels and ldh on the furture bloods, this wont be on the next set though.

This will be added in when i make it home, as thats when ill hit heavier weights

The purpose for the hcg/and the clomid will be to maintain hpa axis fucntions, now not 100% sure if thats enough to fully do that, i can't be sure, but hcg has made a great deal of difference for me now so ill keep it in, the clomid has been researched to assist in signaling in the hpa axis so i will take that in small amounts, i may also drop clomid periodically, to allow the estrogen in behind my eyes to periodically build back up so i do not have vision issues, at this dosage i do not believe it to be a factor, but i will set a saftey in place.

Grand total.

230mg-testosterone
154mg- primobolan
100mg -npp
484mg -a week total gear.
750iu- hcg
50mg- pregnenolone
75mg- clomid
And will aim for 6-7 months. Pending if i fak up. And depending on cbc blood markers, and lipid panel

Ai is most likely needed for the first few weeks as hcg dose have an effect on e2 with me so it will be 0.25mg of arimidex m/w/f

I will gradually drop the ai as the primobolan starts to reach full concentration in the body. But i will play that by ear as i will still be taking hcg.

But, as I drop my prop/and primobolan etc to manipulate bloods there is going to be a change in estrogen, therefore I will have to dose my ai accordingly.

SUPPLEMENTS.
-Nac- 1000mg
Cq 10- 400mg blood pressure
Ubiquinol - 200mg blood pressure
Turmeric - 1500mg lowering
hematocrit/hemoglobin/iron/ferrtin
Milk thistle- liver/ hemoglobin/ hematocrit lowerimg effects.
5mg a day cials- Blood pressure
Grape seed extract- 300mg blood pressure/hemoglobin/hematocrit control.
Vit d- 5000iu and added k2
Vitamin c - 2000mg
Probiotics
Selenium- 100mcg
Cinnamon Cylon- insulin resistance
Adrenal cortex- cortisol control for rasing
Ps 100- cortisol control for lowering
B12 injections- 1000mcg 3 x week
Folic acid- to help absorb b12 into the cells.
Zinc- 50mg a day
Copper 2mg a day.
Fish oils - 6 g a day triglycerides
Red yeast- lipids
Cardarine- after 2 months to help in the lipid panel.
Dygestive enymes
Magnesium- 600mg a day
Hawthorne berry- 1000mg a day blood pressure
Quercetin- to help zinc absorb into the cells.
Tudca/and or ox bile currently have tudca, will be getting ox bile. 250mg a day, to help liver and kidneys, as well as help clear the bile bile ducts from muscle tissue breakdown
Selenium- 100mcg for thyroid function.
L tyrosine- 1000mg a day to inhibit prolactin
600mg a day of b6 to keep prolactin in control.
Collagen peptides- 20g, for gut health as well as to help assit npp repair tissues.
Of course there will be some added in protien.but will focus more on food protein if i can.
Cellucore- NOS , really like this, no added caffeine. Good amounts of l arginine and l citrulline.

Extras.
Synthroid at 150mcg a day as prescribed
And 37.5 mcg of syn t3 usally run 50mcg but summer heat im running it lower.

Nutrition, will be the hard part as im still out west working , but i will be eating for my hormones the best i can, and not using as much added in protien as usally do.
I may update nutrition, but this isnt a nutrition log.

I will lead into a 5 to 6 meal plan, when i finally make it home.

I will add to this original message as i remeber more.

This also isnt a size thread, its first going to see if i can get away with it. I have been working hard on building my home gym over last 6 months and i have added some awsome equipment i will add at a later date.

Currently at work for the last 7months working 15 hrs a day so only bands and a little bench and adjustable dumbells.

Questions are welcome , lets try and make this a good learning experience for all the trt guys.

Also mind the spelling. Ill make corrections as i re read it. And add things i missed.

I will update all currents blood markers to this thread, so that we can compare, furture labs and see if i was successful.

Last edited:

Harley00

The Rebel
Quite a thorough post on trt.
Not gonna lie, it will seem like overkill to more people than it should but gonna follow along and watch your results..
Thanks for putting this all together
No prob, thank you for following, always appreciate your comments, thank you.

Harley00

The Rebel
I think its a great plan, looking forward to updates. Although dude, your supplement list is insane. All the power to you.
Thank you, yes lots of supplements, but they also play a very important role, during this experiment,
I think its a bit more difficult for guys who never comes off to control, certain things, like hematocrit/hemoglobin etc and blood pressure, because were not given our bodys a true chance to catch up, unless you really run a low dose 90mg to 100mg a week.
I dont donate ither, so few of these supplements, im hoping will control that.
Currently lipids are perfect, but long primo run may hinder that, so steping in at the right time i think is key to control that .

Thank you for following.

TRTDiesel

Super Heavyweight
I’ll definitely be watching this. Thank god you called it super TRT or the TRT police would get pissy.

I did a way smaller scale experiment with Primo TRT(250) + 400 primo and quit it a full 2 weeks before my blood work and my test came in pretty much where it always does but my free test was 3 times over the range.
Flat out lied and said I hadn’t changed anything to the doc and the lab must be out to lunch. He bought into it and off he went.
My NP who I used to nail in high school wasn’t buying it though and when the doc left said ok let’s cut the shit here just what are you on! 😂. So I laid it out there and she was cool with it as long as my markers stayed in range and I better not show up with two tests in a row off the charts.

Moral of the story, why on earth can’t we have decent access to private labs in Canada!

Like that has to be a home run of a startup. I’ve used maple but they wanted to share the results with my local doc and I think they can pull the labs any ways even if another doc has ordered them.

Which has pretty much taken on cycle labs off the table for me.

Harley00

The Rebel
I’ll definitely be watching this. Thank god you called it super TRT or the TRT police would get pissy.

I did a way smaller scale experiment with Primo TRT(250) + 400 primo and quit it a full 2 weeks before my blood work and my test came in pretty much where it always does but my free test was 3 times over the range.
Flat out lied and said I hadn’t changed anything to the doc and the lab must be out to lunch. He bought into it and off he went.
My NP who I used to nail in high school wasn’t buying it though and when the doc left said ok let’s cut the shit here just what are you on! 😂. So I laid it out there and she was cool with it as long as my markers stayed in range and I better not show up with two tests in a row off the charts.

Moral of the story, why on earth can’t we have decent access to private labs in Canada!

Like that has to be a home run of a startup. I’ve used maple but they wanted to share the results with my local doc and I think they can pull the labs any ways even if another doc has ordered them.

Which has pretty much taken on cycle labs off the table for me.
Did you drop the trt(250) or just the primo? The 250, id imagine had a very long ester in it, which may have carried over, or if you kept the 250 and just dropped the primo that would still make sence.

You should have lied and said you recently started taking mega dosages of boron lol 😆 thats at least whats in the back of my mind if shit goes south, fairly confident though. Thats excatly why im running the long ester low.

Yes your right, labs are so difficult, really need lets get checked back.

3ml

VET
Basically this should be called Harley's super trt and can i manipulate my blood work, to not loose my clinic.

Allright, guys little introduction, this is going to be more or less my super trt protocol for my self and guys using script trt that need to run under the radar, but at the same time wanna run a bit more gear in the process.

Again, these are not proven methods, but im currently going to run this and see if i can pull trickery on my clinic, so definitely stay tuned , for future blood work to see if i can do this .

Ok so what is the plan.

I currently get prescribed 150mg of testosterone from my clinic . I get extensive blood work every 2.5 months , after the last 1 year iv been able to dial in many protocols, and manipulate my blood work to show excatly what i want, this is for total testosterone and free testosterone, and estrogen

-Everything will be sub q , 1cc 30g 1/2 syringe. All mixed in one syringe daily. All injected VG

200mg/5ml vial

I am looking for maximum total/free testosterone everyday of the week, my target range is to maintain, roughly 1600ng/dl every day of the week.

Ill be adding in test prop on top of my long ester , for this protocol, and the reason being is its a short ester, and ill be able to drop it roughly 1.3/ 1.4 weeks before blood work and that should lower my free test/total test down to where my long ester will take over, thus allowing me to run higher amounts of testosterone in between my blood work, and manipulate my blood work

Test prop- 0.13mg every day = 91mg a week. With a grand total of 230ish mg a week of testosterone thats including my script

Again ill be droping this each 2 weeks prior to blood work as an experiment, to see if i can control free testosterone, currently my shbg is up from 17 to 30 , so will see the effects of primo on shbg hear.

Next ill be adding in NPP at therapeutic dosage at 98mg a week, ill be experimenting with 20g of collagen peptides a day to see if it will help aid recovery.
0.14mg every day = 98mg a week.(the npp wont be added in untill i get home so ill update when i add it in)

750 iu a week.

Next ill be adding in 25mg of clomid 3x a week for a total of 75mg a week, clomid will also hopefully play a small role in helping to maintain shbg, as clomid rasies shbg, so with the current pinning protocol, and the added primo , im hoping to not sink my shbg to the ground.

I will be doing only 50mg of script pregnenolone as well only once a week, its very likely not needed now with the added hcg, but i will check bloods.

Lastly i will run a combo of bpc-157 and thymosin beta 4, dosage will be low and set to last 1 month. The purpose of this i hope is to maintain tissue rebuilding, assist in gut health, as well as hoping to keep muscle damage to a controlled level, and aid in faster repair as well as to prevent injury. Ill also be looking at ck levels and ldh on the furture bloods, this wont be on the next set though.

This will be added in when i make it home, as thats when ill hit heavier weights

The purpose for the hcg/and the clomid will be to maintain hpa axis fucntions, now not 100% sure if thats enough to fully do that, i can't be sure, but hcg has made a great deal of difference for me now so ill keep it in, the clomid has been researched to assist in signaling in the hpa axis so i will take that in small amounts, i may also drop clomid periodically, to allow the estrogen in behind my eyes to periodically build back up so i do not have vision issues, at this dosage i do not believe it to be a factor, but i will set a saftey in place.

Grand total.

230mg-testosterone
154mg- primobolan
100mg -npp
750iu- hcg
50mg- pregnenolone
75mg- clomid
And will aim for 6-7 months. Pending if i fak up. And depending on cbc blood markers, and lipid panel

Ai is most likely needed for the first few weeks as hcg dose have an effect on e2 with me so it will be 0.25mg of arimidex m/w/f

I will gradually drop the ai as the primobolan starts to reach full concentration in the body. But i will play that by ear as i will still be taking hcg.

But, as I drop my prop/and primobolan etc to manipulate bloods there is going to be a change in estrogen, therefore I will have to dose my ai accordingly.

SUPPLEMENTS.
-Nac- 1000mg
Vitamin c - 2000mg
Probiotics
Selenium- 100mcg
Zinc- 50mg a day
Copper 2mg a day.
Red yeast- lipids
Dygestive enymes
Magnesium- 600mg a day
Tudca/and or ox bile currently have tudca, will be getting ox bile. 250mg a day, to help liver and kidneys, as well as help clear the bile bile ducts from muscle tissue breakdown
Collagen peptides- 20g, for gut health as well as to help assit npp repair tissues.
Of course there will be some added in protien.but will focus more on food protein if i can.
Cellucore- NOS , really like this, no added caffeine. Good amounts of l arginine and l citrulline.

Extras.

Nutrition, will be the hard part as im still out west working , but i will be eating for my hormones the best i can, and not using as much added in protien as usally do.

This also isnt a size thread, its first going to see if i can get away with it. I have been working hard on building my home gym over last 6 months and i have added some awsome equipment i will add at a later date.

Currently at work for the last 7months working 15 hrs a day so only bands and a little bench and adjustable dumbells.

Questions are welcome , lets try and make this a good learning experience for all the trt guys.

Also mind the spelling. Ill make corrections as i re read it. And add things i missed.

I will update all currents blood markers to this thread, so that we can compare, furture labs and see if i was successful.

wow
This must be time consuming

Harley00

The Rebel
wow
This must be time consuming
Takes 3 min's , oils heated using space heater usally well i have a shower, flys in syringe, litterly no time at all . No back loading , same syringe for all the vials , feels just as sharp as new.

Im prob no more then 2 mins after vials are heated.

CurtisP

VET
You use the same syringe for each vial ?
So you load - inject - pull new oil - injection - etc ?

Harley00

The Rebel
You use the same syringe for each vial ?
So you load - inject - pull new oil - injection - etc ?
No, i load my 0.10ml of test, i then load my 0.10mg of test prop in the same syringe , were at 0.20ml on the syringe, then i load 0.22mg of primobolan which is also in the same syringe it will show 0.42ml on the syringe, so total oil being injected is 0.42ml showing on the syringe, at once.

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
No, i load my 0.10ml of test, i then load my 0.10mg of test prop in the same syringe , were at 0.20ml on the syringe, then i load 0.22mg of primobolan which is also in the same syringe it will show 0.42ml on the syringe, so total oil being injected is 0.42ml showing on the syringe, at once.

Backloading right?

Harley00

The Rebel
@CurtisP you still sub q as well do you not? If this was every 3 days there would be much more oil to inject, this way hear i keep very stable , and maintain peak testosterone every day of the week, i remember long ago we discussed that weve both injected up to 1cc sub q with no probs, but this is all around better in my opinion, and litterly takes no time as you prob already no , unless you back load.

@Brbpuppy i haven't backloaded since last year. I find it annoying, litterly space heater or hot water from tap directly on vials, but i prefer space heater, very quick, maybe ill do a video one day hear and show how super quick it really is.

Harley00

The Rebel
@Brbpuppy and no this dosn't dull the syringe poking into 3 diffrent vials , incase your wondering, the stoppers are very warm from the heat . I feel noithing,Its so easy its silly. Honestly try it.

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
@Brbpuppy and no this dosn't dull the syringe poking into 3 diffrent vials , incase your wondering, the stoppers are very warm from the heat . I feel noithing,Its so easy its silly. Honestly try it.

Interesting, without heating vials, I've pierced two stoppers with one 28 guage 0.5'' and thought it felt dull going in one time. Been backloading since that. I find it very easy as well, with a pin block I made out of a 2x4 and just drilled a bunch of holes in it.

Harley00

The Rebel
Interesting, without heating vials, I've pierced two stoppers with one 28 guage 0.5'' and thought it felt dull going in one time. Been backloading since that. I find it very easy as well, with a pin block I made out of a 2x4 and just drilled a bunch of holes in it.
Heating makes all the difference, softens the stopper, space heater , i just took a video, but unsure how to post it? Anyone no. Litterly one handed with vial up against Door handle lol holding phone taking a ridiculous video of putting 0.10ml in a slin pin in seconds.

No joke this takes under 2 min to do all this, and i work 15 hr days and Litterly have no time to my self, if this took long id definitely not do it.

CurtisP

VET
I don’t sub q anymore just because I wasn’t wanting to waste time - draw with 25g and pin with the same syringe - 1cc in pec 1inch pin
If I run a separate compound (deca) then I use a separate pin

nomorals

Super Heavyweight

Ok so what is the plan.

200mg/5ml vial

750 iu a week.

Grand total.

230mg-testosterone
154mg- primobolan
100mg -npp
750iu- hcg
50mg- pregnenolone
75mg- clomid

SUPPLEMENTS.
-Nac- 1000mg
Vitamin c - 2000mg
Probiotics
Selenium- 100mcg
Zinc- 50mg a day
Copper 2mg a day.
Red yeast- lipids
Dygestive enymes
Magnesium- 600mg a day

Extras.

600mg of vit B6 is quite a bit and can lead to issues. You also want P5P version not regular B6 if your goal is lowering/controlling prolactin. Also Tyrosine afaik has zero effect on prolactin control in a real world scenario. Best combo for prolactin that isn't Caber/Prami is Vit B6 (P5P) and vitamin E.

Never heard of Cinnamon for Insulin but I'd go with Berberine or Metformin for my choice on that. As a supplement junky as well this list seems excessive even to me but does have some quality stuff with well thought out reasons behind them.

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
I used to microwave my crystalized test prop. Perhaps not a good idea. That was way back. QFS "Quest for Size" had a blow out sale on test prop, some of which had crystalized.

Harley00

The Rebel
600mg of vit B6 is quite a bit and can lead to issues. You also want P5P version not regular B6 if your goal is lowering/controlling prolactin. Also Tyrosine afaik has zero effect on prolactin control in a real world scenario. Best combo for prolactin that isn't Caber/Prami is Vit B6 (P5P) and vitamin E.

Never heard of Cinnamon for Insulin but I'd go with Berberine or Metformin for my choice on that. As a supplement junky as well this list seems excessive even to me but does have some quality stuff with well thought out reasons behind them.
I do cycle all my supplements, i do not run everything forever. Yes i am aware of too much b6, but im also only on low dosage of npp, so keep that in mind.
L tyrosine actually does have an effect on prolactin, as it increases dopamine, and that inhibits prolactin. Basically higher dopamine then less prolactin, there is many studys and research on this.

Again low dose npp, and taking precautions hear so prolactin stays in range, caber is completely over kill in this situation.

Metformin is a possible, but i havent tried it, berbine , every fucking time i try it makes me nauseous... no clue why.

Appreciate your comment, thank you.

Top Bottom