What's new

Has anyone tried testing there quality with roidtest.ca kits

Bouchard

Rookie
I’m interested in testing the quality of the gear I get . Not sure exactly ware to get test kits.

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
Just do a search here for lab reviews and use a lab that is established. Our reviews pretty much speak for themselves.
And if you plan on sticking around you may want to introduce yourself. You will receive a better reception that way.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
I’m interested in testing the quality of the gear I get . Not sure exactly ware to get test kits.
AFAIK Anabolic Lab doesn't just take samples from randoms, people from Meso donate to it and they do random testing on labs it is not an open testing service. Your only two real options are Lab4Tox in Poland and Janoshik. I'd go with Jano personally and send it via DHL or something other than CanadaPost so it doesn't take 3 years to arrive.

CurtisP

VET
AFAIK Anabolic Lab doesn't just take samples from randoms, people from Meso donate to it and they do random testing on labs it is not an open testing service. Your only two real options are Lab4Tox in Poland and Janoshik. I'd go with Jano personally and send it via DHL or something other than CanadaPost so it doesn't take 3 years to arrive.
Jano is under certain scrutiny as well for “massaging” some numbers on testing too though

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Jano is under certain scrutiny as well for “massaging” some numbers on testing too though
Is this the fuckup with Mands from a year+ ago? Afaik the guy has way too many blind samples sent in for him to be fucking around like that. I do agree that issue was fishy though. But I've spoken to Lab4Tox and they are also a viable lab to use if Jano's history seems spotty to anyone.

Notreallyarobot

Heavyweight
Is this the fuckup with Mands from a year+ ago? Afaik the guy has way too many blind samples sent in for him to be fucking around like that. I do agree that issue was fishy though. But I've spoken to Lab4Tox and they are also a viable lab to use if Jano's history seems spotty to anyone.
Quick stupid question for anyone on this Lab4Tox place. Ugh, anyone know where to switch their page to english?

PV2002

Rookie
If you're in Toronto, google toronto drug checking service. The City runs a few clinics around town where people can bring in samples on a 'no questions asked' basis, which get sent to be analyzed in a mass spectrometer at CAMH, and then you can go back in a couple of days and check the results. It's mostly used by people checking opiates and other hard or party drugs, but if you want what's probably about as high accuracy a test as you can get, it's probably worth checking out. As a risk reduction tool for users and the government it seems to make a lot of sense. Most people don't get into issues if they're taking the substance they think they're taking, they get into issues when the substance isn't what it was advertised to be.