What's new

HCG by Merck (Intervet Canada Corp) 5,000iu

St

Vet
I'm just gonna use the water it came with, do i put all the water into HCG vial? Seems like a lot of water (bottle of 5ml solution)?? Could someone answer ? And also is it ok to inject from same needle you withdraw from? I don't see any other way.

You can whatever amount of this sodium chloride to the powder.

I add 2 ml to the powder then use the same needle to do my 1cc shot.

OEM2

Rookie
Just to clarify, i used all the water it came with, so basically .3 of an insulin syringe would equal to 300 iu if all the solution is mixed in? Correct?
It burns a little, but not NEARLY enough to give any shit about. My take anyways.

Last edited:

St

Vet
Just to clarify, i used all the water it came with, so basically .3 of an insulin syringe would equal to 300 iu if all the solution is mixed in? Correct?
It burns a little, but not NEARLY enough to give any shit about. My take anyways.
Yep you have it right.:)

mcnarco

Rookie
Use your own bac water with this one, this solvent burns like a bad bitch. But I have tried it and it's great.

Stay safe

McNarco

bigtimer

Rookie
I mix it with BAC.....or B12 (my preference), keep it refrigerated

Sorbate

My colon knows the difference
Banned

ssak47

We inject steroids illegally bought from other people, made in conditions we know nothing about. So I really don't see your point, lol.
Thats true; but if you can know, you should know. And now you know.

Mr. Nice

Is this stuff human safe? I just received my order of the exact same meek product. Another question as well what is the best route/method to use for hcg, I'm reading lots of mixed reports or either using it during cycle to prevent shit down, or just using it after cycle and before pct to help produce naturally again. What is the best way to use this product any opinions would be great as this will be my first cycle using hcg. My cycle is test e 500mh/week equipoise 600mg/week and masteron e 400mh/week. Should I be using this during my whole cycle or constitute it into my pct program??? Advise is needed please

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Is this stuff human safe? I just received my order of the exact same meek product. Another question as well what is the best route/method to use for hcg, I'm reading lots of mixed reports or either using it during cycle to prevent shit down, or just using it after cycle and before pct to help produce naturally again. What is the best way to use this product any opinions would be great as this will be my first cycle using hcg. My cycle is test e 500mh/week equipoise 600mg/week and masteron e 400mh/week. Should I be using this during my whole cycle or constitute it into my pct program??? Advise is needed please
start your own thread in the appropriate forum and you will bet better feedback to your questions. ;)