What's new

HCG question?

Thread starter #1

kato

Registered
Hi everyone,

I have been a member for 6 years and posted for the first time today, so since I’m on a roll, I’m going to post another question. Lol.

I’m currently on trt
Test cyp .5ml x2 a week
HCG .25ml x2 a week
Arimidex .5mg x2 a week

So two questions.
1. HCG expires after 30 days and as you can tell I don’t use much so a lot goes in the garbage and I spend a lot of money on it. Do you guys ever run it past 30 days? And for how long?

2. I was thinking of doing Anavar for 6 weeks once I’m all dialed in on my program. What are your thoughts?

All responses will be appreciated. Thanks

Hi everyone,

I have been a member for 6 years and posted for the first time today, so since I’m on a roll, I’m going to post another question. Lol.

I’m currently on trt
Test cyp .5ml x2 a week
HCG .25ml x2 a week
Arimidex .5mg x2 a week

So two questions.
1. HCG expires after 30 days and as you can tell I don’t use much so a lot goes in the garbage and I spend a lot of money on it. Do you guys ever run it past 30 days? And for how long?

2. I was thinking of doing Anavar for 6 weeks once I’m all dialed in on my program. What are your thoughts?

All responses will be appreciated. Thanks
Although ur hcg box will say it expires after constituted in 30 days, I've had no issues running it 6-8 weeks. As long as it's refrigerated I've had no issues. It may degrade a touch but without running an analysis I couldn't be sure

A 6 week var blast would depend on what ur looking to achieve

As was posted in my trt add on post there are lots of options u could take with varying results

Also 0.25ml hcg isn't a dose. I'm gonna assume u mixed the entire 10ml with the 10000iu vial of pharm grade hcg, therefore ur dose is 250iu twice a week.

Was this the prescribed amount?? At this doses ur vial will last you 20 weeks!! That may be a little long....

Thread starter #3

kato

Registered
Although ur hcg box will say it expires after constituted in 30 days, I've had no issues running it 6-8 weeks. As long as it's refrigerated I've had no issues. It may degrade a touch but without running an analysis I couldn't be sure

A 6 week var blast would depend on what ur looking to achieve

As was posted in my trt add on post there are lots of options u could take with varying results

Also 0.25ml hcg isn't a dose. I'm gonna assume u mixed the entire 10ml with the 10000iu vial of pharm grade hcg, therefore ur dose is 250iu twice a week.

Was this the prescribed amount?? At this doses ur vial will last you 20 weeks!! That may be a little long....
With the var I would like to help chop away at the body fat before my vacation.

I read your thread, lots of info. I was looking for something simple/low side effects like var. I’ll reread your thread and do a little more research.

Yes that is the dose 250iu, sorry my bad. 1ml syringe, fill it to 25 is where I got the number (just being lazy). Yes that is the prescribed amount, and that’s were I kind of get annoyed throwing away over half the bottle. I’m going to try extending it to 8 weeks or keep searching for someone to split it with. Or talk to my doc and up the dose?

Spartin77

Registered
I've used HCG up to 10 weeks post recomp! I just use a bit more works the same for me. As for weight loss just kick up cardio and clean up your diet! Kitchens makes six packs!

If you just stated TRT run that alone once your dialed in you will burn more fat and have better results over all! I was off for 10yrs NOTJING I started my TRT Ive been dialed in for 4 months and feel great my BF dropped even faster from oil alone!

Last edited:
Your hCG will be perfectly fine beyond 30 days. The average vial of hCG will perform and produce results for 10 weeks if stored and cared for properly. In fact, iv'e used over a hundred vials of various brands of hCG over the years and never had any potency issues.

MRX

Registered
As mentioned above HCG is fine beyond 30 days
I use it up to 10 weeks and it's effective
Store it in the cool and don't shake the living shit out of it