What's new

HCG questions.

Harley00

The Rebel
Everyone should just start adding hcg to there blood work and then start showing evidence on what each iu injecrion gives you or x amount is in your system for x amount of time etc. Pretty sure you can test this in blood work.

Honestly its just hcg, take it till you get estrogen sides and back it down till you dont, boom dial in your dosage.

Basically what ever dosage you need to maintain hpa axis between each injection, this will differ with each individual, no internet guide or engineer will no this for everyone. 250iu is the base. If its for fertility, then you may need to lower your testosterone dosage or rasie your hcg dosage to get the results you need.

tristan

Super Heavyweight
Everyone should just start adding hcg to there blood work and then start showing evidence on what each iu injecrion gives you or x amount is in your system for x amount of time etc. Pretty sure you can test this in blood work.

Honestly its just hcg, take it till you get estrogen sides and back it down till you dont, boom dial in your dosage.

Basically what ever dosage you need to maintain hpa axis between each injection, this will differ with each individual, no internet guide or engineer will no this for everyone. 250iu is the base. If its for fertility, then you may need to lower your testosterone dosage or rasie your hcg dosage to get the results you need.
HCG is only estrogenic to the extent that it stimulates the hypothalamus to release LHRH (GNRH) into the pituitary gland... which in turn secretes LH... which causes the leydig cells in your nuts to produce testosterone... which can then be converted into Estradiol by the enzyme Aromatase.

In human males, Aromatase is the ONE AND ONLY pathway to the production of estrogens. If you're managing your estrogens properly (through the use of AI's) hCG won't really have an impact on estrogens.

The rationale for surging hCG post cycle is to 'kickstart' the testes to wake-up the leydig cells so they immediately start producing large amounts of endogenous [natural] testosterone, and to knock the HPG axis back into homeostatic [normal/balanced] mode. But as you mentioned in your last paragraph @Harley00, the other way of using it is to run it permanently at low dose... this is actually how I use it myself, so agree entirely on your point about titrating it.

I'd be very interested to know if anyone's ever heard of it being taken as highly diluted nose-drops. Or even more leftfield, snorting it with an inert excipient like magnesium stearate. On one hand that'd get it real close to the hypothalamus, but on the other hand it's a pretty large molecule and the dosage consistency would be horrible. Maybe I'll try it with the couple of drops left in the dead space of the syringe lol.

Fun fact: HCG is abundant in the urine of pregnant women, and from an evolutionary perspective, it would seem practical for Bob-the-caveman's testosterone to be boosted while his partner is carrying his child. Just speculation though.

Harley00

The Rebel
HCG is only estrogenic to the extent that it stimulates the hypothalamus to release LHRH (GNRH) into the pituitary gland... which in turn secretes LH... which causes the leydig cells in your nuts to produce testosterone... which can then be converted into Estradiol by the enzyme Aromatase.

In human males, Aromatase is the ONE AND ONLY pathway to the production of estrogens. If you're managing your estrogens properly (through the use of AI's) hCG won't really have an impact on estrogens.

The rationale for surging hCG post cycle is to 'kickstart' the testes to wake-up the leydig cells so they immediately start producing large amounts of endogenous [natural] testosterone, and to knock the HPG axis back into homeostatic [normal/balanced] mode. But as you mentioned in your last paragraph @Harley00, the other way of using it is to run it permanently at low dose... this is actually how I use it myself, so agree entirely on your point about titrating it.

I'd be very interested to know if anyone's ever heard of it being taken as highly diluted nose-drops. Or even more leftfield, snorting it with an inert excipient like magnesium stearate. On one hand that'd get it real close to the hypothalamus, but on the other hand it's a pretty large molecule and the dosage consistency would be horrible. Maybe I'll try it with the couple of drops left in the dead space of the syringe lol.

Fun fact: HCG is abundant in the urine of pregnant women, and from an evolutionary perspective, it would seem practical for Bob-the-caveman's testosterone to be boosted while his partner is carrying his child. Just speculation though.
The one part that isnt true is that , hcg only mimics lh, there is no lh releasing, if there were it would show lh on blood work, hcg will not show lh on blood work , but thats why on lower dosage trt you pluse clomid to actually stimulate ur lh. X strength of test vs x strength of clomid = lh on blood work

tristan

Super Heavyweight
The one part that isnt true is that , hcg only mimics lh, there is no lh releasing, if there were it would show lh on blood work, hcg will not show lh on blood work , but thats why on lower dosage trt you pluse clomid to actually stimulate ur lh. X strength of test vs x strength of clomid = lh on blood work
You got me :p

... which means my musings about snorting hCG are also very wide off the mark!

Thanks for the clarification bud.

Top Bottom