What's new

HDL - John Meadows

LesPaul

Rookie
John Meadows recently posted a video about getting his tanked HDL up by consuming whole eggs and olive oil. Anyone else have experience with this? I've already tried all the other tricks in the book. Cardio, supps, fibre etc. I'm only .1 away from within range. I dropped whole eggs for whites as most of the data says negative things about them.

66Chevy

Super Moderator
John Meadows recently posted a video about getting his tanked HDL up by consuming whole eggs and olive oil. Anyone else have experience with this? I've already tried all the other tricks in the book. Cardio, supps, fibre etc. I'm only .1 away from within range. I dropped whole eggs for whites as most of the data says negative things about them.
can you link the video? i watch his vids pretty religiously and i don't remember viewing that one.

Veteran

Vet
Yokes and olive oil will do more good than harm, so there shouldn't be any issues adding them in.

Maybe consider adding two or three meals of wide caught samoan a week as well.

nitrous

Rookie
I love olive oil as a healthy fat source to the point I'm signed up to an olive oil club/subscription. However, it's worth pointing out it doesn't have a perfect omega 3 to omega 6 ratio so I tend to add about a gram or two of omega 3 or have more omega 3's in other meals to balance it out.