What's new

Heal tendons, joint related pain

millenium girl

CJM’s GROUPIE
We stumbled upon an amazing compound. The testimonials speak for the product. These are just testimonials on the message boards! Cissus RX can be purchased from synergymuscle.com.

I would like to tell you about my extraordinary results with your Cissus Quadrangularis product. I have been involved with martial arts training for many years, and I have collected my fair share of aches and pains along the way. After a long hiatus from training to start my own business, I decided to continue the Brazilian jiu-jitsu and mixed martial arts classes that I had come to enjoy in years prior. At first, my biggest obstacle was the usual task of getting back into shape. My stamina and my technique began to develop rapidly, but so did a completely unexpected problem. About 3 weeks into my training, I began to experience severe pain in my elbows after grappling workouts. My instructor immediately recognized the symptoms as tendonitis. Determined to battle my way through the problem, I continued my workouts. With each successive class, however, my tendonitis became more severe and the duration of the symptoms increased as well. By the end of training class, I would have to ice my elbows for 20 minutes before I could grip the steering wheel of my car well enough to drive myself home. It was just about that time that I found my way to your website forum and read the cycle log of a veteran rock climber. He explained how the symptoms of a previous injury had abated while taking your cAMPHIBOLIC product. It was theorized that the Cissus Quadrangularis within this product might be responsible for the alleviation of his painful condition. With that in mind, and a quick bit of study on my own, I decided to contact Synergy and see if I could purchase the Cissus by itself. Not only was Synergy more than willing to honor my request, but I found myself in possession of the Cissus in less than a week! With a healthy dose of skepticism, I returned to training at a reduced frequency and with the aid of my new “secret weapon”. I cannot tell you how incredibly shocked I was as my symptoms began to disappear with each passing day. In one week, I was almost completely symptom free! Even as I began to increase the frequency and duration of my training, the Cissus kept pace with my workload. That’s a stark contrast to the previous week when I was unable to drive myself home. Cissus Quadrangularis was nothing short of a “home run” for me, and I have already recommended this amazing product to many others for the healing of stubborn tendonitis.

gv91

Rookie
Symptom free after a week is a big claim. I checked amazon for the product and theres some pretty amazing reviews backing that claim up. Definitely seems worth checking out. Is that testimonial yours? Definitely holds more weight coming from a member thats why I ask

Also, synergymuscle.com does not seem to work.

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
The content for-sure is not MG personally. Iam assuming she’s copied and paste something that she figures can contribute about the thread title....

MG have u tried this product and found relief?

millenium girl

CJM’s GROUPIE
The content for-sure is not MG personally. Iam assuming she’s copied and paste something that she figures can contribute about the thread title....

MG have u tried this product and found relief?
Nope. I tried many products but not this one.
Every time a new one hits the market in my country I give it a go because I have chronic tendonitis.

millenium girl

CJM’s GROUPIE
Symptom free after a week is a big claim. I checked amazon for the product and theres some pretty amazing reviews backing that claim up. Definitely seems worth checking out. Is that testimonial yours? Definitely holds more weight coming from a member thats why I ask

Also, synergymuscle.com does not seem to work.
No I wish I had tried that stuff. I read the reviews and am tempted to buy anything right now because if you check out my log you will see that I'm falling apart .... a consequence of not listening to my body and pushing through the pain.