What's new

Hello all, before & after. Looking for any critics.

Purepawah

Rookie
I know I’m gonna hear some slack, started sept 12 2018. Testosterone cyp, tren. Through out the time until today’s date I’ve added and subtracted many compounds. Var, EQ, winstrol, T3, masteron, primo. Currently running var, test, eq, primo.

Edit. Thanks for the nice comments everyone. Put a ton of hard work in, blasted a little too long definitely but still feel healthy.

Attachments

• D8107212-0FD3-43CB-B709-7BFA8EBA4C94.jpeg
    D8107212-0FD3-43CB-B709-7BFA8EBA4C94.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 186
Last edited:

xpac2

VET
Need more info. Did you blast for 10 months straight? What was your dosages? Diet? Training? What exactly do you want us to critique?

sabre star

Administrator
@Purepawah you’ve made some great gains over the past 10 months. You’re leaner, you’ve put on some size, and your overall physique has improved immensely. My advice to you is to continue doing as you are doing. Keep your focus on your training and your diet. Good work 👍🏻

Purepawah

Rookie
So are you looking for the holy grail cycle?

I know at least 1000 plus cycles, but only 1 of them are the holy grail the pros use.;)
Yah kinda, been doing a lot of searching for what works best, any recommendations?

Purepawah

Rookie
Need more info. Did you blast for 10 months straight? What was your dosages? Diet? Training? What exactly do you want us to critique?
Sadly I have been abusing it a little. I have been blasting since September.

HungryMfkr

Super Heavyweight
good job, keep it up,
10 months might wanna look into what's next health wise ...

syd

Super Heavyweight
So you've been blasting for 10 months straight? What kind of dosages are you using on average? You plan on going TRT at some point or coming off for a break at all? Your body may be in need of a break health wise.

Anyway, you've made great progress so far. Look good.

Purepawah

Rookie
So you've been blasting for 10 months straight? What kind of dosages are you using on average? You plan on going TRT at some point or coming off for a break at all? Your body may be in need of a break health wise.

Anyway, you've made great progress so far. Look good.
I’ve been on about 500 mg test, ran tren at 300 mg a week a little longer than I should have, majority of the 10 months. Then usually experimented with 10 weeks back to back on different compounds like EQ or var. Going to finish up end of August and give it a break for half a year or so, do my PCT. How would you suggest TRT?

Purepawah

Rookie
@Purepawah you’ve made some great gains over the past 10 months. You’re leaner, you’ve put on some size, and your overall physique has improved immensely. My advice to you is to continue doing as you are doing. Keep your focus on your training and your diet. Good work 👍🏻

Top Bottom