What's new

Hello all, before & after. Looking for any critics.

syd

Registered
I’ve been on about 500 mg test, ran tren at 300 mg a week a little longer than I should have, majority of the 10 months. Then usually experimented with 10 weeks back to back on different compounds like EQ or var. Going to finish up end of August and give it a break for half a year or so, do my PCT. How would you suggest TRT?
I was just curious as to whether you were going to do PCT or TRT after you were done "blasting". It may be a difficult PCT after such a long time on.
For myself, I just run 125mg Test E every 10 days for TRT. Looking back I would have waited a few more years before starting TRT.. but oh well, thats the past.

Good luck to you.

Grimlid

Registered
Great gains, Impressive effort.
Keep us posted on the pct or trt.
Im watching this thread. Interested in your next move.

66Chevy

Super Moderator
You asked for feedback in your title so here is mine. You have made some nice improvements however;

1) naked pics should be up about 3". Don't need to see that close to your junk thanks.
2) have you improved your lower half or are you just training upper body? How does your back look?
3) throw some shorts or undies on if you do a full head to toe photo update
4) after such a long blast your first order of business should be a full and comprehensive blood work panel.
5) moving forward it would be helpful knowing some stats, eg how old are you and what is your height and current weight?
6) deciding the next step, be it pct and gear layoff, or trt depending on blood work results, age and goals etc.

Upjohn

Registered
I swore to myself i wouldnt dirty my ‘avatar’ by commenting here ...... just because of that pic 🤦‍♂️ holyfaak. For the sake of being helpful ill chime my 5cents

Long time ago @Purepawah , i did a 10ish month straight-threw cycle to step on stage.

I actually did all of the compounds you listed minus the Mast , Var or TREN. Not sure if u ran any fat burning supps , but i also did clen .

My cycle wasnt all over like yours. Just test for the first 5ish months , than thru in the other compounds gradually and with thought/planning till the end.

My only pct was novadex (i also ran it all the time during cycles than)

The ‘CRASH’ my body went threw , for me , was life altering.....

Even if you get/learn/stock up on up-to-date pct (aug coming fast buddy) its going to be a real grind for YOU till your body gets back to whatever it gets back too.

The key will be to focus on your DIET and training/over training during your pct time. You may have an uphill mental battle to continue training , eating proper , mabey even getting out if bed. I did.

Its possible to jump back , but your in for a tough start-up i think. Just a heads up👍

Good luck keep us updated with your progress

edit: i did halo too !!!!! fuckin LOVED what that did to me in the end!!!!

Last edited:

PacMan

Vet
Welcome to CJM. Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share.

Please familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations, as we are NOT an Open Source Board.

Share your experiences, ask questions. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

Enjoy your stay...

- PacMan

ABmonkey

Registered
Legs?

You look good....but....

So you should for blasting tren for 10 months.

Purepawah

Registered
I swore to myself i wouldnt dirty my ‘avatar’ by commenting here ...... just because of that pic 🤦‍♂️ holyfaak. For the sake of being helpful ill chime my 5cents

Long time ago @Purepawah , i did a 10ish month straight-threw cycle to step on stage.

I actually did all of the compounds you listed minus the Mast , Var or TREN. Not sure if u ran any fat burning supps , but i also did clen .

My cycle wasnt all over like yours. Just test for the first 5ish months , than thru in the other compounds gradually and with thought/planning till the end.

My only pct was novadex (i also ran it all the time during cycles than)

The ‘CRASH’ my body went threw , for me , was life altering.....

Even if you get/learn/stock up on up-to-date pct (aug coming fast buddy) its going to be a real grind for YOU till your body gets back to whatever it gets back too.

The key will be to focus on your DIET and training/over training during your pct time. You may have an uphill mental battle to continue training , eating proper , mabey even getting out if bed. I did.

Its possible to jump back , but your in for a tough start-up i think. Just a heads up👍

Good luck keep us updated with your progress

edit: i did halo too !!!!! fuckin LOVED what that did to me in the end!!!!
Thanks very much for the heads up, I have my novadex and clomid ready and hcg on the way. Also would you mind elaborating a little more on what’s to come? IE. specifics. I’ll be honest and time flew by and I definitely got carried about and almost addicted seeing the changes I’ve accomplished, any information would be extremely helpful.

Purepawah

Registered
You asked for feedback in your title so here is mine. You have made some nice improvements however;

1) naked pics should be up about 3". Don't need to see that close to your junk thanks.
2) have you improved your lower half or are you just training upper body? How does your back look?
3) throw some shorts or undies on if you do a full head to toe photo update
4) after such a long blast your first order of business should be a full and comprehensive blood work panel.
5) moving forward it would be helpful knowing some stats, eg how old are you and what is your height and current weight?
6) deciding the next step, be it pct and gear layoff, or trt depending on blood work results, age and goals etc.
Hi, thanks for the reply. I’m 38, next step is clomid & novadex with hcg on PCT, then maybe TRT after until next spring, going to bulk a bit and try to put on some more muscle mass. I’ll post a pic of full body asap. Legs are same as upper body. I train legs twice a week.

Upjohn

Registered
Thanks very much for the heads up, I have my novadex and clomid ready and hcg on the way. Also would you mind elaborating a little more on what’s to come? IE. specifics. I’ll be honest and time flew by and I definitely got carried about and almost addicted seeing the changes I’ve accomplished, any information would be extremely helpful.
There were forsure afew other factors goin on for me (training/diet to step on stage) (only novadex no hcg/clomid) that could of contributed to factors of my ‘crash’ Heres afew specifics for you to watch for:

Id jump back from LOTS of 2month cycles before that 10 month.

Once the go-go juice was outta me , the aches n pains ‘IT’ was hiding came out

Strength , energy , sex drive , food appetite zest for life , all tanked

Tried my hardest to keep training but the injuries that surfaced plus running on LOW test cause i fried my system was too much for me.

Other MONSTERS can chime that know more , but pretty sure TREN does some nasty stuff to our endo-systems also

Being 38 , forsure get some blood work at the end ur pct to see where ur at , but mabey TrT will be for u

“I’ll be honest and time flew by and I definitely got carried about and almost addicted seeing the changes I’ve accomplished”

I GET what ur sayin there ⬆⬆ trust me🤪

The urge to jump back on gear cause how bad u feel/small u look will be huge for u , seen it many times over the yrs . Its a vicious cycle till ur on TrT i guess.

Ur in a good place to be doin this , lottsa good guys here .... no more nudies thku 👌

Last edited:

Purepawah

Registered
There were forsure afew other factors goin on for me (training/diet to step on stage) (only novadex no hcg/clomid) that could of contributed to factors of my ‘crash’ Heres afew specifics for you to watch for:

Id jump back from LOTS of 2month cycles before that 10 month.

Once the go-go juice was outta me , the aches n pains ‘IT’ was hiding came out

Strength , energy , sex drive , food appetite zest for life , all tanked

Tried my hardest to keep training but the injuries that surfaced plus running on LOW test cause i fried my system was too much for me.

Other MONSTERS can chime that know more , but pretty sure TREN does some nasty stuff to our endo-systems also

Being 38 , forsure get some blood work at the end ur pct to see where ur at , but mabey TrT will be for u

“I’ll be honest and time flew by and I definitely got carried about and almost addicted seeing the changes I’ve accomplished”

I GET what ur sayin there ⬆⬆ trust me🤪

The urge to jump back on gear cause how bad u feel/small u look will be huge for u , seen it many times over the yrs . Its a vicious cycle till ur on TrT i guess.

Ur in a good place to be doin this , lottsa good guys here .... no more nudies thku 👌
Thanks for taking the time to respond without scolding me like some. I definitely jumped right in without educating myself fully. And being an amateur with gear I really jumped into a pro cycle. I am all ears when it comes to good solid advice from anyone of you. Thanks again bro.

No more nudies lol

Grimlid

Registered
You may want to continue your PCT research before adding HCG to your protocol. Seems its not used that way by lots these days. Im running it on cycle and dropping it for PCT which is how it was recommended to me.

Last edited: