What's new

Hello CJM!

johndejans213

Rookie
Thank you for allowing me to join, I came to join to network and discuss everything to do with vagisil, have been using myself as a guinea pig since 2013 from trying different vagisil brands to eventually brewing my own. The stench is still there...

Last edited by a moderator:

SonOfOdin

Super Heavyweight
Thank you for allowing me to join, I came to join to network and discuss everything to do with bodybuilding have been using myself as a guinea pig since 2013 from trying different domestic labs to eventually brewing my own however since the current times has caused some scare I thought I'd join and hear feedbacks and opinions from the CJM community !

My long time China source claim to have stopped exporting but have another China base say their still exporting, to make matters worst I just ran out of gear from my stack I brewed 3 years ago muahaha needless to say I feel like a bitch looking like a pregnant man on his second trimester of pregnancy ! Help me out Guys!
Special people get special prizes.

Regards
SonOfOdin

PacMan

Seasoned VET
Welcome to CJM @johndejans213 Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share.

Please familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations, as we are NOT an Open Source Board.

Share your experiences, ask questions. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

Enjoy your stay...

johndejans213

Rookie
Fucking assholes would love to see all y'all physique keyboard warriors

GrowNShow

Lightweight
What was your end game with that intro? You sound like the kind of person that hides a zombie bite or eats the rations while everyone else is aleep, aka not a team player.

Jestopherson

Super Heavyweight
What was your end game with that intro? You sound like the kind of person that hides a zombie bite or eats the rations while everyone else is aleep, aka not a team player.
You. You are my favourite for the day.

The guy who hides a zombie bite. Fucking, imagine striving to be that level of dick head