What's new

Hello from Ontario!

Maahiigun

Rookie
I did not know there was a Canadian roid forum aha! that’s awesome.. but my name is Kyle, from the north! Lived my whole life in the res and started working out at a young age with fish, moose as my primary protein source, but I grew up and now live in the city.

a little while ago, I started my first cycle ever, 4 weeks in, my apartment gets ransacked along with my gear and pct meds, so I had to get off cold turkey, until my new order came in.

anyways my source threw in some free bottles of eq and npp, I got some Test e, was originally just going to do test only.. but these extra vials tempt me, I should probably save it for later cycles, what’s your thoughts?

Fun Fact: my username translate to “Wolf”

SonOfOdin

Super Heavyweight
Howdy welcome to one of the best boards going. Remember to take a gander at the rule stickies on the forum ;p will save headache down the road.

Our members here are very knowledgeable in regards to your questions. So feel free to ask !

Regards
SonOfOdin

Welcome to the board. Just do the test only this cycle and save the other stuff for later.

PacMan

Seasoned VET
Welcome to CJM. Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share.

Please familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations, as we are NOT an Open Source Board.

Share your experiences, ask questions. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

Enjoy your stay...

- PacMan

woodc19

Middleweight
Welcome! , you'll find all the knowledge you'll need and more here. Check out all the sections and enjoy your stay

Deetermined

Super Heavyweight
Welcome Maahiigun!
As others have stated stick to the Test only. The reason for this is you need to understand how your body is going to react to each compound, and therefore how to respond. If you mix them all without this info you could wind up in trouble and have to forsake everything in order to correct a bad situation. Its not a race so slowly bring in other compounds once you are more experienced and able to predict / prepare for possible sides etc. Just my two sense anyways....

Pewbert

Grade 3 or equivalent
Banned
Welcome to CJM
The land of giants

Run the test for first cycle
Run test and eq for second cycle
Run test and npp for third cycle
That's what I would do

-Pewbert