What's new

Hello

Thread starter #1

LesPaul

Registered
Trying to get off on the right foot with a intro posting. Been reading the threads past few weeks and you guys can be ruthless so...
Basically I'm entering the autumn of my life and started low dose TRT a year back. Bloods been stable and consistent on the high normal range with 100mg/week. Got a taste for a little more as my dose does not seem to have the same kick now. Doc said no thus I've been researching the murky waters. I lift at home on a 4 day split. Not a monster. Short & lean. Have to do a lot of alternate lifts due to a high grade supraspinatus tear. Can't afford the downtime for surgery so I just keep on trucking. Catch you in the threads with some noob questions ;-)

Pewbert

Registered
Welcome to CJM the land of giant
like the man said be nice and respectful. And everyone will be nice to you
I've been here a while and still have not met any assholes. just lots of supportive likeminded people.
Oh and LesPaul, get ready...… to get as jacked as fuck!!! lol

-Pewbert

Welcome to CJM the land of giant
like the man said be nice and respectful. And everyone will be nice to you
I've been here a while and still have not met any assholes. just lots of supportive likeminded people.
Oh and LesPaul, get ready...… to get as jacked as fuck!!! lol

-Pewbert
Jacked as fuck. JAF LesPaul! You’ll be JAFPaul.

Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay here.

Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

PLEASE REVIEW BOARD RULES & REGS...

- PacMan

NG_F

Registered
Greetings Mate! Hope you can make some friends and share any experiences you have.
Just Remember to Read the Forum rules..and when in doubt fall back on them and Read Again !

Cheers :cool:

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- Numerous CJM Monsters, myself included, have seen many winters LesPaul. You'll fit right in! The cold CJM landscape can be a brutal and savage place at times for unwitting explorers, but with the right attitude and perseverance a new monsterling will mature to great heights and achievement.