What's new

Hello!

Thread starter #1
Hey everybody just wanted to introduce myself. Doing my first physique show in May and starting my second cycle next week.
Stats
6’
196lbs
15% bf
Diet is pretty clean and working on being cleaner. Lots of protein, medium carbs and low fats.
Doing a 12 week cycle of test e 500mg pinning mon/thurs split. Aromasin for Ai.
Nolva and clomid for pct.
Look forward to reading threads and posts and getting the most out of this site.
Cheers

Thread starter #6
Welcome! What show did you do?
First show is in Manitoba in May. Total different than I’m used to. I came from a power lifting/strongman background so I needed to do research on what I needed to accomplish before I pushed the button on the physique show. Lol

Vypuh

Registered
Welcome, dude. I'd say you found the right place. Shit loads of cool people here and even more so the information they provide. Best of luck with your goals. Go get em' 💪

Welcome!
I too also came from a powerlifting/strongman/lumberjack background.
Always enjoyed bodybuilding, but it’s such a different animal.
Now I’m more into physique building for my health and have recently started TRT it’s been life changing to say the least!

There are plenty of VERY knowledgeable people in here!
Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to CJM. Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share.

Please familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations, as we are NOT an Open Source Board.

Share your experiences, ask questions. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

Enjoy your stay...

- PacMan