What's new

Hello

Farang

Rookie
Hello I'm Farang. A new user in the forum that engaged on a post before writing an intro and lots of users were butthurt about it lol

SonOfOdin

Super Heavyweight
I can foresee a short stay. Trolls are not tolerated well on this board. The reason we request an introduction is to get to know you. We are not a low level board. There is lots to learn and many members who are keen to assist.

A wise man once told me to listen to what is said before you speak. Ignorance is not well tolerated among the family here.

Regards
SonOfOdin

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
Hi @Farang - welcome to the forum but your new here and lose the attitude. People will be happy to help you if you respect the members and if you don't, you won't be well received so keep your slights to yourself please. @SonOfOdin - was making the same suggestion everyone does, introduce yourself and tell us about yourself, your experience etc., so people can help you. Its in your best interest.
This is a good board but people with attitudes don't last long.
All the same, people make mistakes and everyone gets a mulligan.

Farang

Rookie
Hi @Farang - welcome to the forum but your new here and lose the attitude. People will be happy to help you if you respect the members and if you don't, you won't be well received so keep your slights to yourself please. @SonOfOdin - was making the same suggestion everyone does, introduce yourself and tell us about yourself, your experience etc., so people can help you. Its in your best interest.
This is a good board but people with attitudes don't last long.
All the same, people make mistakes and everyone gets a mulligan.
Hey @Goldenrod thanks for the welcome! I came to this forum with nothing but good intentions, and to exchange info and experience. I’m definitely not here to be a dick, but I definitely will be clapping back if I am getting trolled or am being given attitude as well. Respect should be on an even keel for everyone. Which I’m sure we can all agree on.
Cheers!

Farang

Rookie
Absolutely agree. I came in here on the right foot with no intentions of giving attitude. I was only returning what I was met with as a new member on the forums is all. You won’t see me in here picking fights, that I can promise.

be14

Heavyweight
Welcome! Butthurt is inevitable but you can still play nice

PacMan

Seasoned VET
Welcome to CJM @Farang Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share.

Please familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations, as we are NOT an Open Source Board.

Share your experiences, ask questions. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

Enjoy your stay...

- PacMan

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Absolutely agree. I came in here on the right foot with no intentions of giving attitude. I was only returning what I was met with as a new member on the forums is all. You won’t see me in here picking fights, that I can promise.
intentions vs reality. These guys are not butt hurt actually. I wouldn’t recommend you being so sensitive. When the guys around here ask for you to do some simple things, in order to help you, you got butt hurt not them. I hope in the future when you ask for help, you show some respect. This will ensure a long tenure at the forum. Welcome to cjm

Jonesy83

Super Heavyweight
Welcome to CJM @Farang. Hopefully these first posts aren't indicative of how you will handle future interactions here. Some of the guys here can be blunt but I have not seen a situation where it was unwarranted.
Good luck with your research and future endeavors.