What's new

Hexarelin

• Admin

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
Hexarelin

Introduction
For starters Hexarelin is not your average GHRP. The structure of the amino acid is that of a hexapeptide known to help promote the release of growth hormone (GH). The mechanism of action is not yet fully understood by scientists. However, what we know is that hexarelin has the ability to act both on the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus. It is known to give the largest release of GH than any other GHRP.
Like other peptides, hexarelin has the ability to help promote more production of natural growth hormone, and it will not shut down the production of the body’s ability to produce GH. Hexarelin has been shown in studies to increase bone mineral density, mitosis and meiosis, fat loss, connective tissue strengthening, and improved skin elasticity.

Benefits
Interestingly, the most amazing finding with hexarelin was its ability to act on cardiac receptors separate from the GH releasing properties. The peptide can directly aid in cardioprotective left ventricular pressure issues, as well as, help healing scar tissue on the heart. Studies on lean and obese lab rats concluded that while lean rats were able to take advantage of the GH plasma increase better than the obese rats (the healthier the rat the more hexarelin effectively produced and utilized GH), obese rats did not see the same advantage. Separate from the studies that monitored GH, both lean and obese rats both received all of the cardio protective properties of hexarelin.

Dosage Information

Rukoniak

Will this protocol be any good for muscle the division of new muscle cells? Do you desensitize to it, and for how long can you or should you run it for? An answer would be greatly appreciated for I really want to try this compound since it is a fraction of the cost of HGH.

Synyster

Rookie
Will this protocol be any good for muscle the division of new muscle cells? Do you desensitize to it, and for how long can you or should you run it for? An answer would be greatly appreciated for I really want to try this compound since it is a fraction of the cost of HGH.
It works extremely well for hyperplasia if combined with a GHRH (particularly mod grf) I'd start at 100mcg of hex + 100mcg of mod try per shot. Taken 3x a day. And work up to 200mcg or even 250mcg of each.

With hex u WILL get desensitized to it though. So they say. 8-10 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

You can substitute with ipam instead which isn't as strong but u can use it indefinitely. And much like hex it also won't spike hunger at all like ghrp6/ghrp2 do.

It won't totally compare to pharma hgh but id 100% rather take hex+mod grf than generic junk hgh.
Id also vote mk677 better than generic junk Chinese hgh.

Goldenrod

Rookie
Find peptides interesting and studies show they work, that being said some of the more knowledgeable gents on this forum recommend only getting peptides from the US. The sponsor, CMS, sells all of the standard peptides and the service is second to none but I have no idea how to verify it is legit other than trust. That is not a slam against any Canadian supplier - I am repeating what someone of the guys who forgot more that I know say.
I would be somewhat concerned the peptides would get held at the border even if for ‘research purposes only’.
Regardless - another great article ~Dr Juice~

Bigtuna84

Vet
I think stacking the hexarelin with modgrf1-29 aka cjc without dac or cjc no dac is the best way to use this peptide.. Both hex and mod have similar shorter half lives. With dac the long half life makes timing unpredictable. The idea is the ghrp - hex in this case will release the pulse then the ghrh, mod or cjc no dac in this case, amplifies it. If you use those together since they have similar half lives you are guaranteeing this synergy occurs when it needs to.

Bigtuna84

Vet
Find peptides interesting and studies show they work, that being said some of the more knowledgeable gents on this forum recommend only getting peptides from the US. The sponsor, CMS, sells all of the standard peptides and the service is second to none but I have no idea how to verify it is legit other than trust. That is not a slam against any Canadian supplier - I am repeating what someone of the guys who forgot more that I know say.
I would be somewhat concerned the peptides would get held at the border even if for ‘research purposes only’.
Regardless - another great article ~Dr Juice~
Personally I will always opt out for a US made peptide.

gondar1

It works extremely well for hyperplasia if combined with a GHRH (particularly mod grf) I'd start at 100mcg of hex + 100mcg of mod try per shot. Taken 3x a day. And work up to 200mcg or even 250mcg of each.

With hex u WILL get desensitized to it though. So they say. 8-10 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

You can substitute with ipam instead which isn't as strong but u can use it indefinitely. And much like hex it also won't spike hunger at all like ghrp6/ghrp2 do.

It won't totally compare to pharma hgh but id 100% rather take hex+mod grf than generic junk hgh.
Id also vote mk677 better than generic junk Chinese hgh.
what does "works extremely well mean? How are you measuring that? IOW can you back that statement up? I've not come across anything that could or does back that up, please provide a link if you have any, thanks

Bigtuna84

Vet
@Goldenrod I’ve been involved with a few US based peptide companies over the years and not once did I ever have an issue with the border/losing a shipment.

Synyster

Rookie
what does "works extremely well mean? How are you measuring that? IOW can you back that statement up? I've not come across anything that could or does back that up, please provide a link if you have any, thanks
Measuring based on my own and other people's results they have achieved using these compounds versus nothing/mk677/ipam+mod grf/ghrp6+mod grf/Chinese hgh that tested well.

Tingling in the hands is the main indicator in my opinion of a hgh surge. Which happens like clockwork with hexarelin + mod grf. Some water retention but the good kind....seems to be almost purely intramuscular fluid retention. Similar to the inflammation in a muscle the days after a badass workout.
And of course changes in body composition.

If you're going to use peptides I feel like there are two main routes you could take.
#1 hex+mod grf
#2 mk677+CJC1295 WITH DAC

Main difference being option #1 wont spike your ghrelin thru the roof. So no appetite increase. I think as far as overall results. Option #2 would be better BUT if you were to do option #1 with 5 or 6 injections per day I think it would match #2. But the typical 3x a day @ 100 - 150mcg will come up slightly short.
Plus option #2 has that appetite advantage which is golden in offseason and could offset something like high dose anadrol if it kills ur appetite.

gondar1

Measuring based on my own and other people's results they have achieved using these compounds versus nothing/mk677/ipam+mod grf/ghrp6+mod grf/Chinese hgh that tested well.

Tingling in the hands is the main indicator in my opinion of a hgh surge. Which happens like clockwork with hexarelin + mod grf. Some water retention but the good kind....seems to be almost purely intramuscular fluid retention. Similar to the inflammation in a muscle the days after a badass workout.
And of course changes in body composition.

If you're going to use peptides I feel like there are two main routes you could take.
#1 hex+mod grf
#2 mk677+CJC1295 WITH DAC

Main difference being option #1 wont spike your ghrelin thru the roof. So no appetite increase. I think as far as overall results. Option #2 would be better BUT if you were to do option #1 with 5 or 6 injections per day I think it would match #2. But the typical 3x a day @ 100 - 150mcg will come up slightly short.
Plus option #2 has that appetite advantage which is golden in offseason and could offset something like high dose anadrol if it kills ur appetite.
Thanks for replying.

I was hoping your answer would be a lot less subjective than that though, none of what you said comes close to proving that any hyperplasia has taken place. Granted it's pretty damn tough to prove that it happens in humans at all (in our context). I haven't read up on it in a few years so maybe there has been some new research I'm not aware of.

At any rate I think using the word "extremely" is pushing it despite your anecdotes.

Again, I appreciate your reply.

Last edited: