What's new

Hey Fellas

Thread starter #1
Hi I'm new to the forum and looking forward to learning a lot from you guys. I have always trained hard but only recently started training smart in the past 5 years (I'm 33). I have made satisfactory gains in that time but I am now looking to proceed to another level. I've been reading this forum for months (should have joined earlier) and I'm ready to get serious about starting cycle. I'm now looking to get some information/expertise from some great sources . My main focus is strength while staying lean. I understand and accept my current noob status. Open arms fellas.

Welcome to CJM. Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share.

Please familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations, as we are NOT an Open Source Board.

Share your experiences, ask questions. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

Enjoy your stay...

- PacMan

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- Welcome to MonsterLand TorontoEagle. It's never too late to join the ranks and we're happy you decided to announce your introduction. Visit us often for the best advice on any aspect of your training and AAS usage.